Chapter Thirty Two: Jacob

Kylee's POV
I wake up around nine o'clock so I can eat breakfast and get ready. I take a shower and put on the outfit above. I order pancakes and bacon. As I wait for my food Hunter comes in to my room with no shirt.
"Good morning beautiful." She says in his attractive morning voice
"Good morning." I was just finishing my make up."
He hugs me from the back and kisses me cheek. I blush as he smiles.
"I'm going to go get ready meet you out in the hall in thirty."
"Yeah."
As soon as Hunter leaves I hear a knock on the door.
"Room Service."
I open my door then grab my food. By the time I was done eating Hunter was done getting ready. Hunter holds my hand as me walk down to the van to go the show. Everyone knows that me and Hunter are dating. We get into the car then drive to the show. Once we got there we go back stage and get ready.
"Are you sure your ready for this." Arron asks
"More than I'll ever be." I smile
Cameron runs out first getting the crowd hype as Willie DJ's. Then the rest of us run out. We jump around and sing to songs and mess around on stage. It was super fun. After the show we go and take picture and meet the supporters. Then the show was finished. We head back into the van and dive back to the hotel. I head to my room to charge me phone before hanging out with the guys. Then someone knocks at the door.
"Hey." Jacob says
"What do you want." I reply
"To apologize." Jacob walks in and sits in my bed. I go sit next him.
"I'm really sorry." Jacob grabs my hand.
"I know you are." I look deeply into his eye.
And I soon as Hunter opens the door Jacob leans in and kisses me. 
———————————————————————
That's the end of this book!! I'm soo glad that it got to 1k+ view I just wanna let you know that I love wah and every one of those people and in about a week the third book will be out and I'm so excited for you guys to see what happens next but in that time I will be publishing a story it's a Nathan Triska fanfic and hope you guys check it out and I hope you like it and see ya next week for "Who" the third book of this series

Luvs ya ❤️❤️❤️