Chapter Eight: Slip

Kylee's POV
I woke up with Weston beside me.
"What are you doing here." I say confused. I lift my head but Weston lightly pushes my head down.
"Babe it's ok." He says as he strokes my hair.
Mark walks in my hospital room.
"What the fuck are you doing in here." Weston shouts.
"I just came to give her these flowers." Mark replays.
"Get out" Weston walks to the door and opens it.
"Weston it's fine, let him give me what he wants to give me." I say weakly.
"Well Kylee, I bet you wanna know something about Mark here."
"Weston don't." Mark screams
"It's Mark's fault. He did this to you. He wanted to be friends with you shitty ex so he went up to him and note Hunter was there and he pretended that he was getting messed with. Then you went over as a helpful friend and that's why you fu......" He trails of as he begins to cry.
"I didn't mean it like that." Marks crying also
"Mar..." Then I cry
I'm sitting In a room full of sadness and anger. Mark comes close to me but I try to move away even though I'm still in a hospital bed.
"I'm sorry. I'm just sick of being pushed around." Mark whines
"Le.... leave." I hesitate to say
"GO!" Weston shouts
Mark steps out if the room but before you couldn't see him anymore he pulled out a knife. I took myself of the machines and run after him. Weston's running after me so he can get me back in there. I grab Mark's arm.
"Don't" I say demandingly
"Why would you care." Mark tears up again
"I'd never want to see anyone do this to themselves. Mark your better than this. Your stronger than this. We will get..."
I get cut off my a kiss from Mark and Weston was around the corner witnessing the whole thing.