Chapter Seventeen: Realize

Kylee's POV
I called Hunter and told him we can't date because I needed time to think and be to myself. I felt so alone. I flopped into my bed and laid straight. Then I called up Elly and Loren so they could help me with this situation. Elly came but Loren didn't. I was confused me and Loren have been friends for like ever and now she's completely ignoring me. Then I saw a post on her insta hanging out with Jacob, Ariel, and Ari.
"Kylee I told you I never liked her from the start." Elly says
"I know." I chuckle
Then Weston texts me.
Westy 😂❤️- babe, I don't wanna loose you
Me- Weston I can't be in a relationship right now
Westy😂❤️- is it me
Me - no, it's me and I'm not saying that to be cliché.
Westy😂❤️- I know but just to let you know I be here when your ready
I began to cry. He really likes me. I do too but, it's just not the right time. After a couple hours Elly leaves and I begin to listen to Jon Bellion on blast. I slowly begin to close my eyes. Then I started to cry. My life is so messed up and confusing. I ran to the bathroom still music blasting in my ears. Quickly trying to find the sharpest thing in there. Razor. I grab one and begin to cut. Tears falling out my eyes like waterfalls. Almost a year clean. Shit. As soon as I realize that i began to think back. Jacob caused me so much pain but Weston never did. Ever. Hunter will cause me pain Weston would never. I have been so blind this whole time. And next thing you know I turn around and Weston is standing in front of my bathroom door.