Chapter Nineteen: Home

Weston's POV
~~~~~~~~~~Three Weeks Later~~~~~~~~
Kylee is finally getting out. I'm super excited. She's been in there for so long and I missed her every minute. I get dropped off at her house because they are going to bring her home and we're gonna surprise her. Elly, Loren, Ari, Ariel, Mario, Joey, Zach and Hunter were all there. I was confused on why Hunter was here but Elly was going off on Loren, Ari, and Ariel.
"Why would you even bother to show up here." Elly snaps
"Because we are her friends just like you are."
Loren says
"You hung out with he least favorite person, you know her fucking bully."
"Your overreacting we were just at thing we saw him and he came over to say hi." Ari yells
All of them yelling at each other. It was too much we are supposed to be here for Kylee.
"STOP." Me and Hunter yell in unison.
"This is ridiculous" Hunter says
"It really is Kylee can be here any minute." I say
Then Kylee walks in with a blindfold. She never looked so happy. Her smiled brought thousands of memories.
"What's going on." She laughs
He mom takes off her blindfold.
"OMG hey guys!"
"I've missed you." Elly smiles and gives her a hug. Loren, Ari, and Ariel join, then so does everyone else. Then there's a knock at the door.
"I'll get it." Kylee says as she skips to the door.
"Hey, can we fit one more guest."
A familiar voice says. I couldn't see who was talking but I had a feeling it was Jacob. And of course it was. Kylee just stood at the front door in fear. Her legs trembling and her eyes filling with tears. Z Hunter pushes her to the side.
"Hey, glad you can make it Jacob." Hunter says with an inviting smile
"Come in."