Chapter Five: Giving Back

Kylee's POV
I walk down to Jacob's house. Never thought I'd do this again but here I am. He answers the door with no shirt on. "Oh, it's you. Come in." He says rolling his eyes. I enter and I remade coming here a lot. Ugh and I can't say I had bad memories here. His parents weren't home either. "So umm, what do we do. Ugh I don't want to do this." He say "especially because I have to with you.". "Lets just get this done." I say. "Whatever.". By half a hour we finish it I quickly grab my bag and leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Friday~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My alarm was crazy loud this morning. I quickly shut it off. I didn't know what to wear. I was looking through my closet and then found Jacobs jacket. I just started to cry. I loved him. And honestly I think I still do. But I have to ignore all that now because I love Weston. No question about it. And I don't wanna go back. I left the jacket in there. I end up wearing the outfit above. I put my hair up in a messy bun,do my makeup, grab my bag and headed out the door. I felt pretty confident. No one really bother me this week. I walk out my house to fine Weston waiting for me. Elly was running in from the side. Weston grabs my hand. I blush. Elly seemed upset. "What's wrong." I say. I let go of Weston's hand. "Hunter broke up with me." She began to cry. "Omg I so sorry I didn't know, why didn't you tell me?" I say. "It's fine, really." Elly wipes her tears. "Elly you can tell me anything you know that." I say. I begin to tear up. This is rare for Elly to just break down like this. I just hope I can cheer her up and be there likes she's been for me.