Chapter Four: Problem

Weston's POV
A teacher walks in and grabs my arm "your coming with me." She says. I see Kylee crying on the side. I just felt like everything in between me walking up to their table and now was just a blur.

Kylee's POV
Omg this is my fault. Jacob begins to get up and comes straight for me. "You and your loser boyfriend are gonna pay." He says. The rest of the day isn't so bad. Jacob wasn't there because he was sent home. So the rest of the day was almost perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~After School~~~~~~~~~~~

On the bus it was quiet. So I took advantage of this and did my homework. I felt bad for making Weston do that. "Kylee I'd do anything for you. You don't need to feel bad." Weston says. He holds my hand right and kisses me. "Hey, can you come over today?" I say. "Yeah, sure." He says with a smirk. And I finish my homework till I get home.

Weston's POV
We get off the bus. And enter Kylee's house and head upstairs. We decide to watch a movie on Netflix. We watched some of Kylee's favorite show "Bates Motel" it was pretty good. She lays her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around me. I lift her head and kiss her. She kisses me back and doesn't let go. The kiss gets more intense. I put my hand on her waist then her phone buzzes. We stop and she checks her phone.

Kylee's POV
Its Jacob.

Jacob 🙄: Hey come over to my place asap for the project
Me: Jacob already did most of it. I don't care I'll do it myself
Jacob 🙄: listen, my mom found out now get your ass over here, now
I put my phone down and start to panic. Weston's wraps his arms around me and strokes my hair. "Whatever's happening it's going to be fine." He says. He lets go of me. "You have to go." I say. He grabs his bag, kisses me on the cheek, then leave. Now I'm here alone to solve my own problems.