Chapter Nine: Imagine

Kylee's POV
Weston was I shock. All he could do was just stand there. He knew it wasn't my fault. But boy was he pissed at Mark.
"Leave" Weston Angrily said
"Or what" Mark sasses back
West came running towards him and punched him square in the face. I couldn't do much I was still in aching pain.
"WESTON" I scream but before I could hear what he said I passed out.

Weston's POV
Oh my gosh I hurt Kylee. That scream out so much tension in her head she fell out.
"OMG what are we gonna do." Mark Panics
"I carry her back to her room" I reply
"I'll help." Mark puts his hand out trying to pick her up
"I got it." I say as I lift up her limp body.
We both walk to Kylee's room and I lay her on the bed. I give her a kiss on the forehead and then me and Mark leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~Two weeks later~~~~~~~~~
I didn't get to see Kylee any of the two weeks she was there. She coming out today so I tidy up her room and decorate it with welcome home balloons and posters. It was a mini party. Me and Mark kinda made up but for Kylee's sake we invite him to the party. Elly, Mark, Loren, Joey, Ariel, Zach, Ari, and Mario were all there. I just hopes she feels better. Kylee walks in and we all give her a hug.
"Omg guys thanks." She smiles
"I haven't seen that smile in a long time." I smirk.
Kylee laughs. I begin to tear up. I just missed her. I stroke her hair she yelps a little.
"Oh yeah the stitches I forgot sorry." I say
She had to get stitches on her head because of the bruise.
"Thank you guys." Kylee says "I never could imagine life without you guys."