JumpStart Squad

I bet you guys are wondering why is this title called JumpStart Squad?
Well not alot of people entered the contest so...
The people that entered are going to be in the squad but the winner is gonna be in this more
So let me explain the squad.

"Are Squad is something we made... it's not a gang not a group... but we're all like family...we lost are family's but now we have regain a family.... you can say anything you want about us but it won't change what we see IN us... so if you fight one of us you get all of us... I don't care who you are or why your here... I only care if my family is save and doesn't go through the what they did already... Now I never fought something like you before but I think this will be fun..."

So guys that will be in my next chapter tomorrow and it's gonna be extra long because guys did my request...

So and it will have flash backs of the teams past but the winner winner will have more of a story...

So now I'm going to start typing the next story bye pups.
*walks out of room, Skylar walks in followed by Gunner*

"Skylar we shouldn't be doing this Author-Lost will be furious with us..."

"Like I care what my creator will do I only want to look at the book she won't let me part of."

*Freddy walks in and stares at the two wolves*

'Clank'
Clank
Clank
Clank

"Skylar I think...something....is...behind....us.."

"Ya I haven't noticed sherlock!"

*the two wolves turn around then bolting out of the book Loke there's no tomorrow*

"That was easier then I thought.."

(Evil laugh)

*Author-Lost walks back in*

"FREDDY GET BACK TWO YOU STATION OR I'LL MAKE SURE I PUT YOU IN A COMA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!"

"Ok nothing is more scarey then you mad..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Animotronic's these days..."