6:00 Am at Aphmau's ch:1

Aphmau's Pov.

Wow tonight it was fun making that man run right out of the building. He's face was historical. It's going to be put as the best scary face in are scream album.

I was smirking when I walked in to my house thinking about that man's face when I scared him to death when he played my music box.

"Aphmau? Where have you been?" I turned to see Katelyn on the couch watching Once apon a time.
"Ummm..." I need to think of something fast, maybe I can tell her some of the truth...Nah.
"I was doing a night ship at the maid cafe and they had me clean up so it took awhile being the only one working." I wept my face to act like I'm exhausted.
"Well then ok" She shrugs her shoulders and goes back to watch once apon a time.

"May I ask why your up?" I was curious why she's up she's never up. "Well tonight's the once apon marathon." She looks at me and back at the T.V "and I'll like to watch it..."I looked at her and smiled. Yes she's off my back.

"Goodnight Katelyn " I ran up stares and I could her a grumpy goodnight from katelyn.

Wow thay was harder then I thought. I set my bag down and I take the letter out that Bonnie gave me to read later.

Dear Ls,
Freddy's birthday is coming up and I'll like if you can sing his favorite song as a gift from me and you to him. If it isn't much I'll get the sound track all ready to go so I can have credit. Anyways it will be nice if you can do it I left the site for it at the bottom so you can look it up and practice. Oh the song is( It's me the FNAF song). I hope you have fun. See you tonight.
Your Ob,
Bonnie...

I look at the letter and I see the site."Well it won't hurt he did let me see the outside world." I grabbed my computer and searched the song I found the lyrics and sang it.

Welcome to your office settle down and take a seat
Please don't attention to the terrifying screams
You should heed the warnings of the voice that's on the phone
Tonight you might be by yourself but you are not alone

The masks that we wear
Pretend they aren't there
But you can only hide for so long

Spend the night
Then you'll find
There's evil that waits inside

It's me

Though we tried our best you seem to have beginner's luck
We came so close but we just couldn't make you one of use
Congratulations are deserves it's 6 AM you win
We'll see you here tomorrow night and do it all again

The masks that we wear
Pretend they aren't there
But you can only hide for so long

Spend the night
Then you'll find
There's evil that waits inside

It's me

I finished the song and looked at the clock 6:40. I must of talked to Katelyn for awhile. I heard someone walking up the stairs and I quickly got in my bed and pretend to be asleep. Luckily all those years pretending to be turned off helps you in your human host.

The door cracked open and I could see eyes looking at me then the door shut. AGH I must have been singing to loud. Well I can't sleep I'm a ghost basically so no need to sleep. Well even if I try I'll never go to sleep. Ghost don't need sleep.

I walk down stares and I make breakfast for the humans. I mean... Katelyn, Kwaii-chan, and Vlayd. Excuse my rudeness even if they can't hear me.

I finished making waffles, with peaches, and banana muffens. I out did my self to day good for you Jess I mean Aphmau. I need to get use to being called 4 names. My real one Jess,animotronic Marionette, nickname from the gang at FNAF Mari, and lastly my fake name Aphmau.