The Grand Opening

Aphmau's Pov

I wake up in my music box.
Just yesterday Bonnie and Foxy were missing and found. I can't believe Ob finally confess to Chica (I ship it) but after words we started getting ready for people/workers to come.

No one came...

So now I'm in my music box looking around my square room. There's my bed also some other stuff I really don't care about. My prize position was the locket that had my (old) family in it I miss them...

I turned to my Marionette form and I hopped out of my music box. I walked out to be faced with BallonBoy.

"Sup BB."

"Hey Mari..."

He looks down and back up. Something's wrong. You might think how can you see his emotions when he can only smile. Well when your a animotronic you learn how to tell each other's emotions.

"BB what's wrong?"

He looks at me and signs.

"I'm scared people will think I'm scary...I'm a Phantom after all"

"BB don't think like that your special and that's final the kids will love you just... hand out ballons and then they'll crowd you."

I smiled even know I was already smiling I had to show emotions of happiness.

I heard a door open and I go back to my music box. I watch as BB goes to his BallonBoy station.

I felt someone pick up my box and spin the handle I popped out and smiled.

"What would you like me to sing today."

I bowed and I looked at the man he was slim shaggy hair and had Glasses on.

"I'm taking you to your knew spot but you can sing whatever you like while I take this music box there."

I nodded and I took a deep breath. Maybe I can do one of the ones I made...

Spin spin spin the Music Box...

Listen now to the harmony I sing to you...

Spin spin the music box now.

I'll be waiting for a click.

Then the song will start.

We listen to the box and feel the beat.

My body moves it self to dance.

Spin spin the music box

Spin...
(Oh oohhh)
Spin...
(Oh oohhh)
Spin...

The music box.

Listen to the harmony.

Spin spin spin the music box now...

The music will start.

I'll wait for the click then I'll sing to you.

What ever song you want it's up to you.

Spin spin...

Now spin this music box.

Times up now I have to go.

Just spin the handle and we'll meet again.

But before I go listen to my harmony...

I finish and followed the man to this room it looked nice and there beanbags all over the place. In the center there was a spot just for my music box.

I wanted to cheer but I can't lose my cover.

"I have to go back in my music box Spin the handle and I can sing again."