A New WHAT?!?!

Hey guys it's Author-Lost I'm hear to give good news and bad news. *cough cough waiting for books now cough cough* Well I'm trying to start a new book called

Titan Whisperer (Attack on Titan fanfic)

My names Whisp Lionheart. I'm 6 years old and I was born with white hair and red eyes. I was called freak for this so I wore a hood to hide my hair. I live on wall Maria close to the outer gates a Titan had broke the wall and titans sworm ever where my mom died by getting crushed by a boulder and my two siblings Alexander Lionheart and Jack Lionheart were eaten by Titans. My dad disappear living me alone. I was taken in by a Titan. How you may ask well I know the titans language and I have a power inside me that the titans do not dare to qustion. The titans name was Caven he took care of me for 3 years until the scouts found me. I was trained to be come a scout at a survey corps camp. I was trained the hardest and was hit at my mistakes cause I had a name to live up to. I was good at every they put in front of me and I never gave up even if the worst happened.
Soon every thing changed and I found out my true power...

If you liked this leave in the comments if you want this book to come if so this will be my schedule.

Mondays:free day

Tuesday: Anime wolf book

Wednesday: Marionette's Harmony

Thursday: Titan Whisperer

Friday:Free day

Saturday/Sunday:Anything

So tell me your thoughts on this book and don't be shy to write in the coments. I enjoy reading the coments I get😆 bye pups until we meet again.