Chapter V: Matter Of Blood.

Hi! You can imagine the man and the old woman as the picture above , feel free to! Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you want more parts and chapters. THANK YOU!

________________________

     And automatically, I started preparing what to say, and at the same time I started moving towards her again, and then I saw ...

    I saw the man that I have witnessed one hour ago. The quietness on his face and the comfort on it were a big question, "he left with a worried face and he got back that way? What happened? And does the old lady has a word in this?", couple of seconds after, the woman turned to look at him and she smiled, it was not really with a big smile, but it took the whole place to a new level, I observed the man's face and he were smiling back, but as if his eyes were thinking of something else.

    As soon as he got next to her, he kissed her forehead, putting his hands on the chair's arms, exactly, on her hands, and that's what got my eyes attracted "The lifeless hands seems to be gone for the moment, that welfare who filled her empty heart made her every part "Hype, Young, and Alive", I guess it's a matter of blood here, not only between the both but also the old wood chair, Its smile wasn't that easy to witness, but that color it turned to be, it was so full of life, now I have to pull back my words "You ain't an old wood chair anymore, you don't belong to any tree, the forest ain't your home, all the kinds of furniture ain't your family and the wood ain't your real color, this place is your home, these people are your family and their blood is your true color"

    My speech with the chair got interrupted soon by a soft and a lovely voice that has the ability to settle inside any heart, to invade any kind of feelings.

"Oh son, you missed a beautiful sunshine today," Said the old woman.

"Oh mother, you've been saying this for the last 2 years" Replied the man.

"But you never tried to attend one, am I right?" Said the old woman smirking at him.

"But I have a lot of things that are considered much important than the sunshine" said he in a guilty voice.

"You didn't answer my question, tell me an example busy man" responded she in an upset way.

He looked all over the place then turned on the other way.

"I thought so." Said she in a sharp voice turning her head towards my place.

     During the whole conversation, I felt like I'm spying on a family business, I turned back willing to walk out, something deep inside my chest kept predicting an invitation from her especially, but that thing was soon gone as I started quitting the place and got a bit far away. I was exceedingly disappointed, not because she didn't call me over, but because I was not brave enough to meet her earlier. I got really into a bad mood, as if it was there a cloud above my head raining some regret and grief drops, turned quickly into a storm of sorrow, destroying every single piece of goodness, messing with my feelings, everything was corrupted shortly, even that nature that I've witnessed is no longer the same, it is deep, but in another way... Plus thinking of my dad's reaction when he will reveal my sneaking out because I have never taken much time to get back.

     All of a sudden, something so strong grabbed my shoulder, my entire body got into one single frozen piece, I turned slowly and...

________________________________________

Hi guys, hope you found that chapter exciting! The story needs your promotion! You can simply add the book to your reading list, so you will get notified by Wattpad, if you want more "HIT THE SHARE / VOTE BUTTON "

THANK YOU AGAIN!