Chapter IV: The Diary.

Hi! You can imagine the old woman necklace and her diary as the picture above , feel free to! Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you want more parts and chapters. THANK YOU!

________________________

        Her face had a lot to say, it was pale and tired of life, but her eyes were so alive, so young and so bright... The only thing that I could not see, but I felt it, and it was...  

        It was her heartbeat, were so weak, she has been fighting for a long time, and refused to give up on her life and on that one mysterious thing that I don't know it, maybe just yet... And on my way to her, only a minute can be between us, and I mean byus my thoughts and I.

       Meanwhile, in the town, the sun is taking over everything, lighting every single corner, knocking every single window "It's time to wake up", giving a special energy to spread a peaceful power not only to humans but much more to other creatures. It can be said that the birds are the first ones to get benefits, saying out loud "We are blessed with a new day to be alive, a new hope and new opportunities" , giving the families their perfect weather to get out on picnics, or allowing the kids to play out with their mates, drawing that smile on those who work in the morning. Seconds after seconds, minutes and others, the sound in the town get louder and larger, proving that life exists after death... But the town had another word to say "I have been alive, I am alive and I will always be alive, only you people who die in the night and lives the daylight".

      I didn't notice the time, and if I took longer than usual, I might be in a trouble, big trouble, but that didn't stop me from for a second discovering what was going on there, it's not my habits to do so, but that was really hard not to look after.

     The old woman took a pen and an old book, it seemed like a diary, it was so ancient and well-made, its pages were almost brown, it was there something on the cover , it seemed like a woman that someone has drawn it there. It took her only few seconds to write down what she wanted to write. Few seconds after, I was 20 step away from her, I thought going like that might be something rude, I don't know her, neither she does, so I waved for her, but she didn't notice, she was absent-minded, thinking about something or waiting for it, I waved again, and I was lucky to get a reply, she waved back, I finally thought that I can easily talk to her, that big smile on her face gave an over-dose to get in touch with her, something inside me really got hyper, giving me that power to meet her. Let us say, I was stressed, my heart beat almost took my chest off, and automatically, I started preparing what to say, and at the same time I started moving towards her again, and then I saw ...

________________________________________

Hi guys, hope you found that chapter exciting!  You can simply add the book to your reading list, so you will get notified by Wattpad, if you want more "HIT THE SHARE / VOTE BUTTON "

THANK YOU AGAIN!