Chapter III: The Trouvaille.

Hi! You can imagine the old woman smirk as the picture above , feel free to! Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you want more parts and chapters. THANK YOU!

________________________

                    For a while, I believed that woman spirit took me over a trip, trying to give me an allusion about what was happening there without happening anything and without saying a word, technically. As if it was saying..."Did you see what happened when the winds tried to take full control? And how the woods fought for its own property to get it back. Did you see what resulted because of that? Being true in the false place is useless, and even if the mistaken got punished, some Innocents will always get hurt. There's no one perfect in the world, but there are some people who makes us feel the perfection, just like the sun and the golden grains.they would sacrifice their blood for us, they spend their lives looking for a missing piece for them, and the moment they find it, they can give it to you. a beautiful company can always find the lights in the darkest nights of hell, even when there are reasons to give up on these bonds, but never forget " Difficult Roads Often Lead To Beautiful Destinations" , the lake and the winds made this beautiful company...

                   The decision was made, making my first steps through that woman, slow steps, deep thoughts and close sights. Unexpected reaction came out from her, she gave me that look, a small smile, or a smirk, I can't tell, but it made thinking " Did she just smirk? She noticed me all that long that's why she is smirking? She expected me to take that move now?"

                   I was confused a bit, but I kept moving forward, towards her... keeping in mind one thing and only "Remaining in that spot, doing nothing, won't help finding any answers, and if there is a way to figure everything out, there is only one way, it's her, and it makes me feel guilty doing nothing, I'm killing every single thought". As soon as I got close enough to see what exactly she was, I start having weird feelings and weird stuffs, every part of mine, started seeing her in different shapes... My heart confirmed that I know the old lady, visualizing her in three qualities "Loneliness, Pain and determination", saying over and over again, that every quality has a story behind it. My eyes, could see a cold winter, with a warm snow, and inside that winter "Fire", here and there, in her few grayed hair tufts. the necklace on her neck was reflecting the sun rays just like the stars, telling everyone " hope is always there, but it depends on how patient are you, not how smart are you, don't ask where you can find hope, to stick to it and never let it slip, hope cannot be found, Hope need you to wait for it, so it can find you, just like the stars, they can be hidden by the clouds, you just need to wait for them, and then capture your chances". Her coat had no color, even black or gray can't be the ones to describe it, her hands were on the chair arms, they seemed so lifeless, thin and pale, even her veins were protruded. Her legs were covered with a blanket, it was chilly that morn. Her face had a lot to say, it was pale and tired of life, but her eyes were so alive, so young and so bright... The only thing that I could not see, but I felt it, and it was...

Difficult Words:

Trouvaille: (n) Something lovely discovered by chance.

Smirk: a smug, conceited, or silly smile.

________________________________________

Hi guys, hope you found that chapter exciting! I'm doing my best for you! And I want to thank some people for showing too much love and care for me and my novel, thank you so much for sharing this with your friends. I really appreciate your reply for me. But , still, only few ,and it cannot be enough, I'm so sorry, but I'm hoping that I will find more shares, so I can continue. You can simply add the book to your reading list, so you will get notified by Wattpad, if you want more "HIT THE SHARE / VOTE BUTTON "

THANK YOU AGAIN!