Popular

Matthew Williams
24 minutes ago

Hello everyone! I made too much pancakes today and I'd like to share it with someone. Does anyone want to come over?
•78 people like this

Kiku Honda: I would really love to taste the pancakes you make Canada-kun. I've heard that it's very delicious :)

Matthew Williams: sure thing Japan :)

Alfred F. Jones: Keeks, how about burgers?! XD  burgers taste better!

Kiku Honda: Ughh, I've had enough burgers for now America-kun. You always go to my house to give me your burger of the day.

Alfred F. Jones: ...

Ludwig Beilschmidt: Pancakes? Is it okay if Feli and I come over? I respect you as the man who is my master in hockey. Kiku also told me that the pancakes you make are very delicious.

Matthew Williams: I'd love it if both of you would come over, Germany!

Gilbert Beilschmidt: Kesesese! You made too much again? Sure I'll come over again, Matthew :D

Francis Bonnefoy: Oui, I'll go there right now.

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo: Pancakes?! I'd love to! But I am busy with Lovi right now. Made a promise with him :3

Lovino Vargas: Hurry that ass of yours tomato freak! Or elseThe beach will be full of people! Oh pancakes...

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo: Yes yes Lovi XD

Matthias Kohler: Pancakes?! Game on! XD

Berwald Oxenstierna: Hn. I'd like to c'me ov'r.

Lukas Bondevik: Can I have coffee with it?

Matthew Williams: Sure :D

Tino Vainamoinen: I guess that's all of the Nordics. Ice and Sealand said they are fine with it.

Matthew Williams: I'll be looking forward for all of you! :)

Elizaveta Hedervary: Me me meeeeee! Pancakes :3

Vash Zwingli: Well, i'd love to but i'm really busy guarding my place from certain tresspasers.

Feliks Lukasiewicz: Omg like i'd so love to come ;)

Wang Yao: I can't aru T.T my boss told me to stay in the country for the meantime.

Ivan Braginski: Hm... That would taste better with Vodka. :)

Matthew Williams: I'd love it if all of you could come. And don't worry Spain, China and Switzerland! I can give you pancakes if you want

Wang Yao: Really aru?!

Vash Zwingli: I guess... I'll take your offer

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo: i'd love to!

Arthur Kirkland: Wow, the potion was really effective. How does it feel to be Mr. Popular?

Matthew Williams: I couldn't wish for more :)

Matthew Williams: but it's sad that it takes a potion to make people notice me :'(

Alfred F. Jones: oh yeah dude, did you know that Iggy just gave you water?

Arthur Kirkland: I did not!

Matthew Williams: what do you mean?

Arthur Kirkland: uhhhhh...no.. I mean...

Arthur Kirkland: Okay Fine. I  admit it. I just gave you plain drinking water HOWEVER, I have a reason. I noticed that you are always shy and quiet so I tried that what if I made you think that all of it is because of the potion. I planned on giving you the real potion if it doesn't work and seeing how things are going, you are actually really popular if you just try and have confidence in yourself. You don't need any potion to be noticed. You just need self confidence. Not that I was observing you or anything. It was just coincidence and I had free time.

Matthew Williams: ....England... I didn't know. All I can say is thank you...

Arthur Kirkland: Uhhh, no need to thank me!

Francis Bonnefoy: Anglaterre! T.T Since when did you become a saint?!

Arthur Kirkland: I'm not a saint you frog!

Alfred F. Jones: I need to apologize Matthew... I've been a jerk to you and I act that I can't see you. I'm really sorry bro...

Matthew Williams: It's okay... I'm just glad that everyone can notice me now. Thank you England! You just made me realize something. I just need to be confident! I am Canada :)

Kuma Jiro: Who?

Matthew Williams: ....