She giggled. "I called you tonta which means dumb and then I said estas loca, which means 'you are crazy', but you know, that's nicer than what your mom calls you. Why does she call you that? Are you an asshole to her or something?"

"No, I'm just always pranking her and she always falls for it. So, she gets mad and calls me that and then five minutes later, she tries to feed me something she cooked in the kitchen." I don't know why Delaney was getting such a kick out of this. She was smiling ear to ear as she listened to me. "Do your parents call you stuff in Spanish? Like puta? That's the only bad word, I know."

"Bad word. Aren't you adorable?" Delaney reached over and pinched my cheeks before pressing her lips together. "No, they don't. My parents don't know a drop of Spanish."

"Why," I asked with confusion. "Did you just teach yourself?"

"Yeah, I taught myself." Delaney was being vague which was weird because she'd usually go into depth about stuff, but not this. I guess her and her parents had bad blood or something.

"Are your parents good to you?" I was probably prying, but I was curious.

"Yeah, they're great parents. It's just...I'm adopted. My parents are white and when I say white, I mean really, really white. White, like during thanksgiving we have 27 casseroles. White like most of our food has no seasoning. White like they don't even know who 2 Chainz is. White like they support Donald Trump." I felt a little bad but I laughed. Thankfully for me, Delaney was laughing as well.

"You do know I'm white, right?"

"Yeah, but you're Italian. I'm pretty sure your mom can cook really well in the kitchen. You know who 2 Chainz is. You don't support Donald Trump, wait do you? Because that's a total deal breaker if you do."

I chuckled. "No, I don't support Donald Trump." Delaney let out a breath as if she was relieved. "That really explains things."

"What?"

"Um, my friend, the asshole, Leo, she somehow found you on Instagram. Your last name was Hershey and I thought that was pretty weird, but it kind of explains things since you're adopted." Delaney got quiet for a few seconds and suddenly Jake actually started reaching out for me. She giggled and offered him to me.

"I think he's comfortable around you now," she said lightly. I smiled and reached over to take the kid. He began slapping my face as he giggled. "He's really aggressive. He'll slap your face off if you let him."

"I see. He's a bad boy." I began tickling Jake's stomach as if to punish him. He began giggling uncontrollably as I smiled down at him. I would stop tickling him for a few seconds to give him a break and then go back and tickle him again. He was laughing up a storm. I looked over to Delaney to see her smiling at me.

When I looked at her she leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed her back as she grabbed my chin. She pulled away slowly. "You're amazing."

"I think your last name was meant to be Hershey," I told her with a soft smirk.

"Why? Because my lips taste so sweet? You wouldn't be the first one to say that, testa di cazzo."

A quiet laugh came from me. "You learn quick, puta."

Delaney put on Monsters Inc for Jake, but of course he wasn't paying attention to it. He was only a year old. He ended up dozing off in my arms and Delaney took him in her room to lay him down. When she came back, she plopped back on the opposite end of the couch and rested her feet in my lap. I raised my eyebrows at her. "Che cazzo?"

"English, por favor."

"I said, what the f-ck."

"What? You don't like my feet on you?" Delaney moved her foot up and began wiggling it in my face. I tried to push it away but she giggled and kept fighting my hands with her foot. "Smell my feet, Andy," she screamed childishly. She was getting a kick out of this. After of while of trying to shoo away her persistent foot, I decided to just stand up. I acted as if I was annoyed and began walking towards the door. "Wait, where are you going, Andy?"