18

"Wait, you have to go?" Karma asked as she stood in the doorway of the hut. She held Keegan in her arms as she watched Kacy pull a black hoodie over his head.

It had been a week since everyone had relocated to the private island and now was the time to stop running and hiding.

However, Kacy still was iffy about the whole situation. The plan was first, to meet Chris out in the states. Chris was claiming to never have helped Jose to a certain extent but Kacy, didn't believe that.

His guard was up and if Dion and Morgan wasn't on guard, Kacy was for them.

Karma knew, eventually the time would come for them to stop running but she also hoped she'd be able to go with him. The last time they each did a mission alone, Karma had to fake her death.

Thinking the worse, she hoped Kacy wouldn't have to fake his and be gone for a long period of time. Or worse, actually be gone.

"Yea mama, I have ta' go. But ya know I won't be gone long" he kissed her lips and kissed Keegan's forehead "And when all this ova with, I'm done with this shit"

"You sure?"

"More than sure, Karma"

The jet had landed almost 30 minutes ago and everyone was simply waiting on Kacy to say his goodbyes. Kissing Karma one last time, then his son, he called out to Moesha.

She came jogging towards the door and into Kacy's arms. He lifted her and she wrapped her arms around his neck "Please come back Kacy" she said.

In her mind, she still believed he wouldn't.

"Ya know I'm coming back Moe. "

"I love you"

"I love you too. Take care of Keegan fa' me, ok? And don't give Karma a hard time"

"I won't"

.....

The next day, the girls all had received a good morning text from the guys and were instructed to move into one hut, to be safer. Earlier that day, Karma had also received a call from her mom.

She chose to stay with Ashton instead of moving to the island and the reason was simple to Karma.

They were working on the relationship. As long as Afrika was out the picture, Karma was fine.

Baby Morgan was down for a nap while Keegan and Moesha were wide awake with the girls.

Keegan sat on Kats lap while Ash tried to do something with Moesha's long, thick natural hair. The sight was kinda funny to Karma, seeing as Ash didn't know how to do hair for her life.

"Moe, poor baby. Come here, let me help" Karma laughed. Moesha stood up Ash lap and went over to Karma. "So y'all believe Chris and his story?"

"Hell no" Kat mumbled. "His ass is and will always be a snake in my eyes. Once you switch up on us, that's it. No coming back"

"Yea. Same. I tried talking Morgan into not trusting Chris or anything that comes from his mouth but he's his own person" Ash shrugged. "He'll see it on his own though. "

"Hope nothing too drastic has to happen for him to see the truth though" Karma spoke, braiding Moesha's hair.

Across the water, back in the states, the guys had just landed in front of a warehouse. It looked abandoned but walking inside it, it was full of cars and different weapons. Weapons that are illegal in the states.

Chris stood by one of the cars and turned to face the guys. He waved them over and Morgan was the first to follow behind him then Dion. Kacy made sure his gun was loaded and ready as he watched his surroundings.