12

The next morning, Karma had been the first one to wake up and make Saturday breakfast. Saturday breakfast is when everybody gets to choose what they want, weather it's all the same or not.

Moesha walked out her bed and met Karma just as she was about to talk in her room. "I beat you to it momma" she smiled, still tired.

"You did baby girl. And guess what today is"

She raised her arms and yawned "Saturday breakfast" Karma covered her nose and Moesha laughed "I forgot"

"Go ahead and wash up then meet me in the kitchen" Karma walked into Keegan's room to see him kicking and babbling to himself while he chewed on his fingers. "Hey stinks" she kissed his cheek and he smiled, reaching for her face. She kissed him again and he laughed loudly. "You definitely gonna be a momma's boy"

Kacy moved to the edge of the bed and grabbed his phone, rubbing his eyes. He had a group text from the crew and it seemed like they all agreed on going to the water park for the kids.

Tossing his phone, he grabbed whatever for the day then grabbed Karmas clothes. Moesha was easy to find clothes for and Keegan needed just pants.

"Mornin' y'all" Kacy smiled, walking into the dining room. He kissed Karma on the cheek, as she placed food in front of Moe. "Wassup Moe"

"Ew put on a shirt old man" she giggled.

"Old? I can't believe ya jus' tried me like that"

"I'm playing daddy" she started to eat her strawberry pancakes and tried to give a small piece to Keegan.

"We gon' ta' the water park today with the crew" he whispered in Karma ear. She nodded and placed a plate in front of him. He watched her "What ya made fa' ya'self?"

"Nothing yet b-"

"Sit down, I got this" he stood up and pulled out the seat for Karma. She smiled and sat down while Kacy went and made her favorite. A few minutes later, he placed the food in front of Karma and she laughed.

"Oatmeal, Kacy?"

He nodded "Trus' me mama, that shi- stuff bussin'"

She shrugged and tasted a little bit and tried to hide her smile.

"Yea I know it. Don't hide it"

"Shut up Kacy"

Moesha passed Keegan another piece of her strawberry pancake and he reached for it quickly, forgetting about his food.

"Moe, quit feeding him that. It's gon' mess up his stomach. You gon' change his shitty diaper?" Kacy asked.

"No" she mumbled. Karma hit his arm.

"What? That shit stank" Keegan started laughing and Kacy looked at him "See, he know that shit stank, too"

Karma sat Keegan on the king sized bed and grabbed her clothes that sat beside him. She looked over the bathing suit and nodded in approval. After finding out she was having Kenton's baby, she went looking for a cover up.

Looking herself over in the mirror, she smiled a little. She wished the bump wasn't too noticeable and tried sucking it in, just as Kacy walked in with Keegan's pants.

"What ya doin' K?" He asked softly, looking at her through the mirror.

"It's getting so big" she whined. She was still thinking of her options, on what she wanted to do with the child. But in the mean time, the tears she cried weren't tears of joy.

"We don't have ta' go, ok? Me and you could stay, the kids could go. "

She shook her head and and slightly rolled her eyes "No" she wasn't about to let what Kenton did to her, hold her back from spending time with friends or anything else. "I have another two months before I can't get an abortion"