5

When Karma did wake up, the sun was going down and she felt like she couldn't breath. It was a heavy weight on her chest and when she realized she was still in the room with Kenton, she noticed it was Kenton on top of her.

Naked.

She felt as the hot tears began to burn behind her eyes and spill down her cheeks. She struggled, trying to push him off but he wasn't moving.

She groaned out in pain simply because everything was hurting. She turned her head and looked towards the window, seeing it was still open.

All she had to do was get to that window and she'd be fine. Sure, she'd be on the roof but she'd be away from Kenton's crazy ass.

Kenton turned his head, putting his face in her neck and inhaled her scent as he slowly began to wake up.

He sat up off Karma, giving her time to cover herself with the thin blanket that was on the bed. He smirked at her before getting off the bed and grabbing his clothes.

After, he walked over to the full body mirror and smiled. But guilt soon started to set in as a different voice spoke this time.

"No Kenton. What'd you do to her?"

Kenton looked back at Karma and saw how scared she looked and the tears run down her face.

"She did nothing to you. Why'd you hurt her like that?"

"I'm sorry but he told me to."

Karmas face frowned. Who was he talking to?

"I tell you all the time. Dont listen to him" the voice spoke in a nice tone.

"But he scares me" Kenton mumbled.

"He scares me too but you have to be the stronger person"

"Kenton!" The mean voice yelled out, making him jump. "Don't listen to that prick. You do as I say and I'll let you live. Even if you are a waste of human life"

"But i-"

"But nothing. Now be honest, it felt good huh?"

Slowly, Kenton nodded. "Yes"

"See, I look out for you. I only want what's best for you. You see"

Kenton nodded and began to smile wide.

"You wanna do it again?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Kenton yelled. He banged his head against the glass with each word, too excited to stop himself. Blood began to pour down his face but he continued. The pain to him, was better than the feeling Karma gave him.

"Kenton, no. Please stop. Stop!" The softer voice spoke. Kenton stopped banging his head against the glass "You have to calm down, ok? Look at Karma. She's so afraid. Be gentle with her, make sure she's ok"

Kenton turned and began walking closer to Karma , who scooted back towards the head board. He stood over her and carressed her face, leaving blood behind.

He ran his fingers through her hair,and ran his fingers across her lips. "You ok?"

Slowly, she nodded. "Kenton, let me leave. Please"

"You're trying to be nice, and she wants to leave you?!" The mean voice yelled. All of a sudden, Kenton sent a powerful blow to Karmas face, knocking her off the side of the bed and onto the floor.

Karma laid in a ball, holding her face and crying from the pain. Kenton paced the floor and yelled at himself for being so stupid to show Karma sympathy.