4

Dion dialed Karmas number for the hundredth time in the last two days and still, hadn't got an answer. He sighed.

He was angry she wouldn't the first day but now, he was scared. A new born baby and a little girl was with her, his best friend.

He ran his fingers through his hair as the front door opened and Kat walked in with a panicked look on her face.

She quickly grabbed the remote and fumbled with it, turning it to the news. "What happen Kat?"

"Sh, listen"

Channel 7 news, now reporting.

Breaking news: A man by the name of Kenton is barricading himself plus three others, including an infant, inside this home located on the east side of town .

Police say Kenton was released from a mental ward just a few months prior and the nurses and doctors who watched over him all claim he's a very dangerous man when his medicine isn't taken.

The people being held hostage inside include a woman named Karma, 25, Moesha,10, and an infant who was born less than 6 months ago.

By the time the news was done reporting all they knew about the situation, Dion and Kat were already on their way to the house.

"Keep calling that nigga" Dion yelled. Kat dialed Kacy's number again and got nothing.

"Babe. He's not answering"

"Any ideas where he could be hiding at? This nigga need to get his brother for I kill him"

"Dion please don't show your ass with all these police ok? What good would it do if we both in jail?"

Ash cursed under her breath as she quickly scooped up baby Morgan and on her way out the door, she slapped Morgan on the head, waking him up.

"Karma them being held hostage by Kenton"

Waking up disoriented, all Morgan heard was Karma and hostage in the same sentence before he was outside and hopping in the car as well.

The news had gotten all across the city, even made it to national news. Jose made it his buisness to call Morgan, who was just pulling up to the scene.

"I heard the news. What's going on? Do I need to make some calls?"

"Jose man, that won't be a good idea. It's police everywhere and ain't shit going right. Kacy ass missing and he probably the only one who can get to this nigga"

"I'll make some calls"

Morgan spotted Loretta standing on the sidewalk with an office standing beside her. When she laid eyes on Dion and Morgan, she ran over to them both and began to cry on their shoulder.

"You have to get them out safe" she cried "He's very dangerous. Get them out"

Morgan and Dion stepped away from her as the girls tried to calm her down . Morgan looked up to the window that looked inside Karma and Kacy's room to see Kenton look through the blinds.

With a gun in hand.

"Let me go in" Loretta offered. She knew her son and wouldn't be able to live with herself if anything happens to Keegan, Moesha or even Karma.

The officers looked at her and pulled her in a direction to get a vest on. After a few moments and instructing her on what not to say, she was somewhat ready.

Once she opened the door to the house, she already knew Kacy was in that mood where he needed to get himself together.

From the looks of things in the living room, he left drunk and disoriented. Loretta knew her son, he never drank. But now that he did, it obviously meant something was wrong deep inside him.