CHAPTER #25- Serendipity

On the return flight, there was turbulence, but both Simon D and Jay Park held Nari's hands. It was all they needed to do, to calm her down. In the end the three of them slept through most of the flight. There was no awkwardness from what they'd shared and that was a relief to them all.

"So tired," Nari sighed, as they waited for their turn to get off the plane.

"You'll be home soon. Jay left his SUV in the parking garage," Simon reminded.

"I can get it and pick you guys up, if you want," Jay offered.

"Then I'd be making a fuss. It's okay we'll just come with you."

It didn't take them log to leave, since they all just had carry on luggage, except DJ Pumkin. He'd be going with Gray and Loco anyway. Once in the SUV, Nari put on her seatbelt and used her bag as a pillow, promptly going back to sleep.

Simon looked in the rearview mirror and smiled, "she's passed out again."

"I'm tired too, but we're use to late nights, she's not. Doesn't Nari usually hold a class on Sunday mornings?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, you're right. Saturday's she's in bed early, normally."

They arrived at #9 Cloud and even though Simon D tried to wake her, she continued to sleep. With Jay Park's help, they got her unbuckled and Simon D carried her to the door.

"Jay you'll need to unlock the studio door and put in the alarm code. Can you also grab her bag?"

"Sure. Are you staying here tonight?"

"No." Simon got Nari into bed, took off her shoes and put them by her apartment door. Together they closed the blinds. "She rolled onto her stomach, so if you lift her shirt out of the way, I can take off her bra. Nari hates sleeping in it."

"Really?"

"Nari explained to me once, that if she sleeps in a bra, her tits hurt in the morning."

Jay Park watched, holding Nari's shirt up, as Simon D unclasped the bra at the back. Then for the shoulder straps, undid them where they met the back of the bra. It slipped off easily enough after that.

"AOMG... Simon Dominic... Jay Park," Nari sighed in her sleep making them smile.

"She promotes us even when asleep," Jay grinned.

"I'm hungry, what about you?" Simon asked.

"Yes, do you want me to stop at Dudart or a drive thru?"

Simon grinned, "let's check Nari's fridge first."

They did just that and were pleasantly surprised. "Dude, did you know she had containers of food marked for AOMG? Like a lunch delivery or something?"

"No Jay, she didn't say a thing.... Look she marked the date it went in the fridge... Nari must of made this early morning on the day we left for Busan. She even put the re-heat instructions on here."

"Like I've said before, if you don't marry her, I will," Jay said in awe. "It will only take ten minutes on the stove, so I'd rather eat what she made for us, than a drive thru."

"Same.... Sometimes I wonder if I deserve someone as special as her."

"You know you do and it's about damn time too. You're getting old," Jay teased.

The whole time they heated the food and even ate it together, Nari continued to sleep. The co-CEOs talked about her, the show and the fans. After cleaning up and before leaving, they both kissed her cheek. Simon D and Jay Park both had keys to #9 Cloud, but it was Simon D who armed the alarm and locked the studio door on the way out. Then he too was driven home, by Jay Park.