CHAPTER #34- Love/F*ck You Very Much

[NOTE:  MATURE CONTENT chapter]

Nari locked up the studio and went to her bed, with Simon D following her. He'd cleared his schedule so they could have the rest of the evening together. They undressed, until both were naked from head to toe.

"I love you and I'm going to fuck you very much." Simon's voice was deep with lust.

Nari smirked and said, "talking dirty to me in English... damn, that's sexy."

"Anything for you baby. Tomorrow we'll go find you a nice engagement ring."

"Save your money. I don't need a ring to show the world that I'm yours.... well except for when we finally get married." Nari giggled as he nuzzled her neck.

She lay down on her bed, in the middle, gazing up at her man. Simon D straddled her, lowering himself down until their skin touched. Then his hands were in Nari's hair, mouth kissing her head, cheeks, eyes and nose. She grabbed his chin and pulled his mouth to hers. He dragged his lips teasingly over hers; a light brush, with a small lick. She opened her mouth, capturing his lower lip gently in her teeth. Letting it go, just to suck on it. Not forgetting the upper lip she kissed it, right after being done with the other. Simon D's mouth covered hers, the pressure of his lips, encouraging her to open up, so their tongues could meet.

Nari's hands ran down his back and one slipped between their bodies. When it found what she was looking for, Simon D shifted to give her room. One of his fingers dragged slowly down her jaw, along her neck, did a lap around her perky raspberry before travelling even lower. He smiled, when that finger found that she was as ready for him, as he was for her. But Simon D was a giver when making love, so he played with her go button until Nari's hips found his rhythm. Then his lips left her mouth, licking, nibbling and moving until he reached down town.

"Ki-Seok please!" Nari begged.

"Not yet baby, you just taste so good." His fingers called to her.

She had little shivers of pleasure run from nerve to nerve, starting from her head down to where his fingers were inside. Her body tried to get more, drawing him in, with pulsating internal movement. At last Simon D move his hips forward, as he hovered over her body, staring into Nari's lustful eyes. His hips met hers, then muscular thighs spread her legs, for deeper access. Lowering his upper body, Simon D gave little kisses to her swollen lips, while her nails dug into his shoulder blades. Groans of need fluttered out of her mouth.

"Slow down Nari, slow down like this," Simon pulled back, before moving slowly to re-enter her.

It was agonizingly pleasureful and his control just a bit annoying, because Nari neared the edge of lust. Moving her legs so they rested on his shoulders with legs together, gave him penetration that almost destroyed his attempt at slowing their love making. Simon D rolled them, so she was on top. Her hips rocked and rotated, grinding into him.

"Nari... oh baby that's it," Simon groaned huskily.

She rode him, taking what her body demanded, but not stopping so that he came too. But he'd shown her how to keep him going even after release and while her need continued to build again, her moves kept him engaged. He loved watching Nari's freedom in making love. She now matched him, but her desires always unlocked new things he could discover. When he moved them again, Nari wanted him behind her and they became a frenzy of thrusting energy, before their ultimate release exploded together.

"I love you and could spend every day, every second in bed with you."

Simon replied, "when I'm with you, there is never a wasted second. I think your mom knew that I loved you, before I did."

"Loving you is the happiness I always wanted and the inspiration I needed. You gave me a soulmate in Jay Park and a family in AOMG that was approved by my mom. When we finally decide to have kids and have a daughter, could part of her name be my mom's?"

"I'd like that... and I want a couple of kids."

"Ki-Seok I know you'll be an amazing dad, but I want AOMG to be at the point where Jay and you don't have to work so hard all the time. Then we'll build on our existing family."

"I like that plan Nari."