CHAPTER #10- Inspire or Enervate

[NOTE: This chapter contains mature content.]

At some point during the night, or early morning, Nari did fall asleep. She had moved and was facing Simon D. His cell phone went off, waking him. He checked the message, replied to the text and then rolled back to face Nari. She still slept. He lay on his side, arms under his pillow and just watched her sleep. A light smile danced on his lips, as he recalled their adventures in bed. His hand itched to brush a strand of hair off her cheek, but instead he let her sleep. He asked himself if he was ready for a serious girlfriend again. Because Nari deserved to be his girl and to be treated well. Simon D searched his soul and the answer came to him, just as her hands rubbed her eyes to come awake. His smile got bigger, when she opened her eyes and found him watching her.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Good morning... I guess you did get some sleep?"

"Your voice just triggered me again... damn you, it's so easy for you to get me going."

He smirked, "Nari, go explore with your hand."

She did as he asked and her mouth formed a surprised O. "That's really because of me?"

"Yes and if you keep your hand there, I won't be able to get out of bed."

Nari giggled wickedly. "I want the shower first anyway... but I'll fix this so you can walk."

Before he could stop her, she took off his boxers, threw the bed sheets back and popped him into her mouth. Simon D couldn't help but groan with pleasure. Since she was on an angle, he could slip his hand up the leg of the shorts she wore and tickle her button until his hand was wet. In and out went his fingers, in unison with her head movement. He came first and hard. But experience kept him from collapsing to the point of forgetting about his woman. With just his fingers, he brought her to the edge and she came shortly after him. However, like most women, she recovered first.

"I'm going to shower... alone.... Thank you for the wake up call," Nari winked and then went into the shower.

"You're mischievous," he called after her. Then Simon D sent another text to Jay, 'we'll be down in a few minutes. Any coffee still left?'

'Sure. Have a good night?' Jay texted back.

'You know it.' Simon D answered, then got those boxers back on and went to look for the clothing he was wearing last night. He'd shower at home, so he put on his clothing, left Nari's outside the bathroom door and then went downstairs to join Jay in the kitchen.

** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~**~ ~ ~ ~ ~ **

Nari found her clothing and put it on, minus the underwear, that she put in her pocket. Looking at the bed, made her face grow hot. She stripped the sheets and pillow cases, put the comforter back on and then put the load with the loaned clothing from both her and Simon D, into the washing machine. Finally she joined the guys in the kitchen.

"Good Morning! I hate coffee, but today I need it."

Jay smiled, "try the Irish Cream, it takes away the bitterness of the coffee."

"Oh yum! Nice trick. Thanks Jay." Nari, caught Simon D watching her and blushed uncontrollably.

Jay Park looked from one to the other and grinned. They hadn't realized it yet, but he knew that look they shared, was the start of love. Simon D should know the feeling, since he'd had it years ago. Nari on the other hand probably had never experienced any of the emotions she felt. Love for her, had only been with her mother, as a daughter and friend. But the love that a man and a woman could share, was different and all consuming. This was going to be one interesting adventure for his two friends.