CHAPTER #2- New Possibilities

The rest of the date, had been charged with chemistry, but neither Simon D nor Nari, acted on the feeling.  After the walk, he took her home and received a kiss on the cheek, before she let herself out and waved bye at her door, disappearing inside. He waited until the next afternoon before calling her.

Nari had been so happy last night. But in language class, the teacher had laughed at her, calling her dumb and she'd run out in tears. She was still choked up, when she answered her cell.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Simon D immediately was concerned.

"It's nothing, jerk teacher. I hate that class." Nari sniffed, "I know I shouldn't let him get to me, but I feel so stupid."

"You should come to AOMG, Jay can relate to how hard you've got it. Where are you, I'll come pick you up."

"I don't want to interfere or be a bother," Nari declined.

"I wouldn't offer if I thought you'd be in the way. Seriously Jay can give you some advice." He was surprised she hadn't jumped on the invitation, especially since she'd mentioned being a fan of Jay Park.

"Okay, if you're sure." Nari described the buildings around her, since she had run out blindly and couldn't read the street signs.

"You're not far from here. Wait by the cafe and I'll swing by and get you."

Simon D advised the office girls he was leaving and asked if anyone needed something from Cafe Dudart while he was out. He took the orders and left. When he pulled up beside Nari, she got in the car, after confirming it was him. Her eyes were red from crying, but the tears had dried.

"I'm getting some coffee and stuff from Cafe Dudart for the guys and office girls first."

"I'll help you carry it all," she offered.

They made the stop and filled the order. Then returned to the AOMG office. Simon D exited first, then took one of the trays. Nari got out next and then handed the plastic bag to him, before picking up the second tray of drinks. He remotely locked the doors.

"Welcome to AOMG," he smiled.

One of the office girls got the door and said hello. It was in Korean, but Nari understood and returned the greeting, trying to bow and not spill the drinks. They took it all to a table by some couches and then Simon D called out to come and get it, in Korean.

For Jay, he brought the drink to him, while Nari sat on the couch. "Hey you got a few minutes?" Simon D asked his friend and co-CEO.

"Yeah... thanks. What's up?"

Simon D explained about yesterday and who Nari was. He also advised of her troubles with learning Korean. "She's not like our usual fans and maybe you can give her some tips on how to learn to speak Korean. Her teacher laughed at her today."

"Sure, no problem." Jay hopped on the electric scooter board and followed Simon D.

Nari saw the board first, "hey it's one of those two wheeled automated board things. It looks hard to stay balanced."

"Do you want to try it?" Jay offered in English.

She shook her head, "I've already had enough of people laughing at me today. I'd just land on my ass or face.... er, sorry bad manners... I'm Nari, nice to meet you."

"Jay Park... welcome to AOMG."

Nari shook his hand shyly and bowed. "Thanks for speaking English. I'm sure Simon D told you I'm bad at Korean."

"It's all good. When I first came here, it was really hard on me too. But don't be discouraged, just because your language teacher is a dick." Jay said with a grin.