天空

jimin sighed in relaxation; the comforting embrace of the cotton candy clouds drifting peacefully outside the skin of the sturdy airplane could be seen with a peer out of the dome-like windows. the irradiating rays bounced off every plump curvature of each cloud, piercing the airplane's interior and causing the passengers to shield their eyes in discomfort.

jimin leant back in the navy blue seat and reminisced upon his farewell to yeonmi; a strange smile/frown morphed onto his lips. he missed her already.

every object he caught sight of would somehow have a slight similarity with yeonmi's face, her features, her uniqueness. even the sandy-haired boy that was sat in the identically uncomfortable seat next to him had once appeared to be wearing an uncanny mask that contained his girlfriend's unmistakeable looks.
so much so, that jimin had accidentally leaned in for a foolish kiss–
quickly denied.

taehyung had refused to talk to him for a few minutes after that incident.

an excruciating wave of boredom had swept over him some time later. jimin squinted his eyes at the immediate epileptic flash of intense light coming from the screen being watched by the person he was sat behind.

he elongated his neck to eye what his band member was up to watching.
a horror film.

jimin grinned, and moved the seat in front of him as an attempt to jump scare him-the boy yelped. jimin cackled (as silent as possible) and taehyung followed from his spectating position.

hoseok was laughing embarrassedly; he gave his elders a menacing look and turned around whilst scratching his head as he wasn't great at covering up the fact that he was flustered. jimin ruffled the boy's hair from behind and ultimately sank lazily back into the seat; plugging himself out of the outside world and into his slow songs playlist.

not even half the first song in, it abruptly halted, and the device vibrated profusely.

INCOMING CALL: YEONMINATI

he smiled.