男孩

the scenery transformed in the slightest ways; the overflowing swarms of citizens invaded every bend of a street in seoul's domain, the somewhat sacred sidewalks that many idols had also transported upon.

murmurs of kaleidoscopic vehicles were heard from within any shelter; they were inescapable. the sky had been stationary, therefore its same, pastel shade enveloped the specks of people underneath its greatness with a tranquil and serene embrace.

seoul had its own perception of beauty.

the cab's own susurrations had started to fade away as the unsteady movement at the driver's control had come to a halt.
yeonmi turned to peer outside the window in the back seat; a tall, grand building boasted without words, its colour radiating that same effect of aluminium foil. yeonmi's mind was clear of all as she intuitively held her breath in shock and bewilderment of its presence.

an abrupt, snap of a couple of fingers managed to jolt her back into her senses.

she looked at the cab driver whilst he recited the pixelated figures on his dashboard, indicating how much she owed him. yeonmi nodded simply and reached into her pocket in hopes of finding sufficient money.

once she had handed him the cash, her legs had carried her much too rapidly when she had realised that she hadn't said a single thank you.

SATURDAY-17:25

yeonminati:
I'M OUTSIDE THE HOTEL

yeonminati:
i'm kinda scared, this building is so intimidating i'm actually nOT WORTHY

jiminoot:
YEEEEAAAAAH

jiminoot:
i'm coming to get you

jiminoot:
I BET YOU LOOK SO PRETTY

yeonminati:
jimin

yeonminati:
hurry uP m9-1

jiminoot:
chill fam

yeonminati:
i need to PEE

jiminoot:
I'M COMIN BABE

jiminoot:
HOLD ON OK

jiminoot has gone offline

yeonmi muffled her discreet laugh with the palm of her hand–she now stood in the much too luxurious reception of this hotel, waiting for the teenage boy that caused her heart to melt much too easily.

a sudden ding noise was heard amongst the chatter of the many rich individuals that surrounded the adorned interior; once elevator doors were opened, a short-ish, half-masked figure darted toward her and caused her to stumble as he wrapped his arms around her affectionately.

not so long after the squishy greeting, jimin leant back and gazed into yeonmi's eyes as they were pretty much bulging out of her face in astonishment.

his face inched closer to hers and

"babe, i've seriously gotta pee."

"okay, fine." he chuckled and took her hand in his, dragging her toward the door which he wouldn't be able to enter.

when she had walked in hurriedly, he smiled to himself.

"great, now i need to pee."