I saw Aidan standing just inside the door looking uncomfortable. He looked great though. He was wearing his usual black jeans and boots but his shirt was blue and he didn’t have his jacket on. His hair was wet like he'd just gotten out of the shower. The thought of that gave me butterflies for some odd reason. He was looking at the ceiling with his hands in his pockets.

            His head jerked around to look at me when I hit the bottom step. I must have made some noise. He stared at me for what seemed like forever before he slowly began smiling.  I felt myself blush again.

            “Hey,” I said when I walked up to him.

            “You ready to go,” he asked.

            “Yeah. I’ll be back around eleven, Hunter,” I called over my shoulder as I stepped outside.

            I saw his motorcycle and started to walk towards it. He didn’t say anything so I decided to be quiet too. When we reached the bike he slid on and handed me a helmet. I slid it on my head and went to working on the straps. I still couldn’t get them to work right. All of a sudden I felt warm hands reach up and move mine before fixing the straps. Then I looked up and saw Aidan smirking at me. I ignored him and put my hands on his shoulders to boost myself on. Once I was on and had my arms around him, he put on his helmet and we were off.

            It felt just like last time. It was pure freedom. I let my hands go from around his waist and put them in the wind. It felt wonderful!

            I saw Sarah’s house come into view and felt a little disappointed. Aidan pulled and turned the bike off. I slid off and actually managed to get the straps on my helmet undone. I took it off and handed it to him before walking towards the door.

            When I reached the door I looked back to see where Aidan was. He was close behind me so I knocked on the door and waited. After just a few minutes Sarah’s dad opened the door with a smile.

            “Hey Mr. Johnson. I have to ask you something,” I said smiling at him.

            “What’s that,” he asked looking over my shoulder at Aidan.

            “We have a new class at my school. We have to be paired up and pretend to be married. One of the requirements is that we have to work together so I was wondering if my partner Aidan could help me babysit.”

            “I don’t see why that would be a problem. I still only have to pay the usual amount right,” he said still looking at Aidan.

            “Yes sir.”

            “Well come on in,” he said as he stepped back from the door.

            I reached back and grabbed Aidan’s arm to pull him after me. His wrist felt kinda nice in my hand.

            When we reached the living room I saw a blonde streak run across the room and attach its self to my legs. I reached down and pulled Sarah off of me. Sarah was a pretty little girl. She was small for her age and had waist length white-blonde hair. She had the biggest blue eyes I had ever seen. She was always smiling and right now she was missing one of her front teeth.

            “You have to stop doing that. One of these days you’re gonna knock me over,” I said laughing.

            “You always say that but you never fall. Who is that,” she asked looking right at Aidan.