S1E9

REFLECTION
park jimin

"we're truly sorry for your lost, kid."

i nodded whilst looking at officer minjae in disappointment. he told me that him and his friend, officer myungsoo, checked the whole house but they couldn't find anything; clues, footsteps, and the guy who killed yoongi.

even the dead boy couldn't be found, yet the blood was all over the floor and it stopped right in front of my bedroom, which was the end of my living room's light brown carpet.

only god knows where min yoongi had gone to.

"it was raining, three to four hours before it happened, maybe that's one of the clues?" my head hung low as i spoke. "i don't know what i'm talking about anymore. i want yoongi back."

officer minjae smiled weakly at me, patting my bicep. "we'll find him as soon as we can, and--"

"yo, minjae, you've got to see this."

both of our head snapped to where the voice came from as officer minjae started to walk away from my sight, approaching officer myungsoo with furrowed eyebrows.

"look."

"where these came from?"

spotting dirts and water shaped like footsteps right behind my couch, officer minjae pointed at that thing with serious look rested on his face.

i looked at it and my eyes instantly grew wider.

"sunken footsteps." i whispered. "all this time. . . he wasn't in my backyard, he wasn't behind my window glass--he was here the whole time. he was fucking right behind me. . ."

"and he was watching me through his own reflection."

a/n:
idk where i should end the season 1,,,
should i end it here?