S1E8

REFLECTION
park jimin

   my alarm flashed at 05:23 when i woke up. i scanned my bedroom before i found myself surrounded by the red color. blood. the room also smelled like a dead body and it made me shuddered with horror until minutes later a spotlight illuminated, casting a light through the blinds of my window along with the sound of sirens.

i heard a car door slam really hard in the driveway as i could see shadows walking towards my front door.

footsteps were heard, entering both of my earlobes as they getting closer and closer to where i lay myself down. i couldn't exactly remember about what happened earlier, and it made me absolutely insane to just try to remember about it.

the last thing i heard was yoongi screaming for help and i didn't do anything. i completely shut my eyes, praying that i had only imagine those nightmares. i was too scared--i could hardly move. my breathing got heavier every time the clock ticked steadily in it's own place.

and now, his body was nowhere to be found. i had no clue. he wasn't on the spot where the knife had slit his throat. he was dead and his body should've laid here in front of me. but no, he was gone, not only his soul went away, his body too.

i couldn't save min yoongi, my own best friend, and i blamed myself for that.