Tell Me A Lie

(The next day)

May's P.O.V

"Hello people!",I smiled when I came into the kitchen. I took a bottle of orange juice out of the fridge and went sitting next to Marie.I grabbed the cereal and poured some milk into my bowl. “Where’s Rose?”,I asked when I looked around the table. “She’s staying with Louis”,Gwen said, chewing on her apple. “And why are you so happy?”,Jamie looked up from the book she was reading. All eyes were on me and I just wanted to shout it from the rooftops.“Well…Niall told me he loved me”,I blurted out and I was grinning like a freak. “No way!”,Marie and Jamie yelled. “You’re kidding right?”,Gwen asked.

“No,he really said it”,I stated proud. “I’m not hungry anymore”,Gwen muttered and walked upstairs. “What’s up with her?”,Jamie asked. She just left,what’s her problem? “Isn’t she happy for me?” “Maybe you all have to talk to her”,I heard Ben say behind the newspaper he was reading. We looked at each other and got up.

Gwen’s P.O.V

I know that Ben said I have to talk it through,but I’m still angry. I heard people coming upstairs and a knock on the door. ”What?”,I asked when they came in. “We want to talk to you. What’s wrong?”,they looked concerned. “The truth? I’m lonely”,I admitted. It sounded really stupid,but it was true. “What? Why? You have us”,Marie said.

“Oh really? Where were you four last night?”,I snapped at them. “You were out with Ross,you had a date with Riker and you were with Niall”,I pointed at them. “And Rose didn’t even come home”. They were standing there like statues,no one moved. They probably didn’t know how to react.

“I…I don’t know what to say”,May said after a few minutes of silence. “But you’re right. It was supposed to be us five, having fun on vacation. And we were to busy with the boys and left you alone” They all nodded at May’s responce and said sorry. I was relieved this situation was over. Now we only had to talk to Rose about it. “You know what comes now,don’t you”,Jamie asked. “Groupshug!”,we all four yelled and hugged each other.

“We’re going to do some girls stuff today”,Marie giggled. “Shopping,make-overs,singing and going crazy!”,May jumped up and down of excitement. “Come on,let’s wake up Rose. Does anyone know where Louis lives?”

Rose's P.O.V

"Goodmorning beautiful",I heard a husky voice say. I opened my eyes and found out I was lying in bed. "I thought I fell asleep on the couch?",I replied and a big yawn escaped out my mouth.  The sun was shining through the curtains and his hair was a bit messy. "You did,but I carried you here",Louis smiled and looked at the clock. "Wow,it's already 10 o'clock. I have to go home",I tried to stand up but failed miserably.

"You don't have to get up",he said and hugged me from behind. "Well...",I was interupted by the doorbell. "Who could that be?", Louis asked and walked to the door. "Hello",I heard four familiar voices say. I put on my shoes and took my coat from the hanger. I walked into the hall and saw May,Jamie,Gwen and Marie standing there. "What are you guys doing here?",I asked confused. "Girlsday today!",they all four replied and pulled me outside the house and to the car. "Bye Louis",I managed to say before we drove off. He waved and looked a bit suprised.

A/N I'm uploading today cause I'm shopping tomorrow :) So don't expect an upload tomorrow. But if I have time,it will be a new chapter of my other book. Bye x