12: "A Food Orgy in My Cleavage."

Start from the beginning

"Will you go out with me?"

"No! Why would you even ask that? You don't even like me?" I get that it's our thing that he asks me this constantly but all sanity is gone from me because of how angry I am.

"That may be true but it may be not true also." I ignore his bad grammar.

"Right. But why did you ask that?"

"So, I'd have an excuse to do this." Cue the chilli fries to my chest.

"Great, now there's a food orgy in my cleavage." That's annoying.

"FOOD FIGHT!!!" Blake and Roxy yell.

Well, that's just splendid.

 I immediately run to the empty table next to us and flip it to create a sort of barrier from the food while Blake and Roxy are having the time of their lives.

Soon Jack joins me, he hasn't made anything awkward - in fact, neither of us have even mentioned the kiss.

See - I'm so far in the friend zone that this shit doesn't even need to be discussed.

"You let this get way out of hand," Jack says to me.

"It's not like I meant to," I defend.

"I know." He grins.

"Okay then. But you know how far Jesse will take this."

"I know, but we'll go with it." I smile at him and he grins back.

"Hello, lovebirds." Suddenly soup is poured on our heads.

"Jesse!" Jack shouts.

I try to shake the sloppy, green mess off of myself but it doesn't seem to work. "Fucking jerk."

"Aw, is little KT going to cry?" Jesse makes a crying action and I scoff.

"Shut the hell up!" Thanks to Jack and his helpful comebacks.

"Aw, did I interrupt the honeymoon?" Jesse says with false guilt.

"What fucking honeymoon? Move along, asshole," I tell him sternly.

He turns to Jack. "Trouble in paradise?"

"Shut the fuck up, man!" Jack yells at him again.

"Make me."

"Okay." And with that, I slap him in the face, lightly. I swear I did actually slap him lightly but it may have hurt. What can I say? I wear a lot of rings.

But before I can even think about what's happening his fist flies to my face and I drop my jaw and stumble back as a gasp is heard from every single person in the cafeteria. I end up leaning against a table for support as my hand flies to my head. That boy has a strong punch.

"What the fuck?" Damon shouts, coming forward to join in on our conversation.

"Dude, what the hell was that?" Jack asks with anger in every word he speaks.

"I-I don't know..." he trails off in confusion. "Are you okay, Fox?"

I don't say anything, my face is still to the side with my jaw practically on the ground. My head is throbbing and I don't know what to think.

"KT?" Jesse asks like nothing was wrong.

Steadily, I push myself up and step forward slowly. I can feel a headache coming on. "Why are you acting like this is such a big deal? I got hit. I can take a fucking hit. It's to be expected, I threw the first punch. It's only fair. But, right now I'm just going to go." I start to walk through the cafeteria before Jack comes up beside me and has an arm around my waist and puts my arm around his shoulder.