Chapter 13

Hey guys! I wanna thank you for the comments and votes on this story, it's much appreciated! I'll save the somewhat important stuff for the end. So here's chapter 13!

Camila's POV(bet y'all weren't expecting that)
I was so nervous about performing. This is the first time I was actually getting a lead solo since joining glee. While I wait for the guy to call us I try to calm myself down. Ally, Dinah, and Normani walked up to me.

"Nervous?" I nodded at Ally's question. "Don't be Mila, you got this!" She smiles brightly at me.

"We rehearsed enough, even though it was last minute, to where you could do this in your sleep." Normani adds smiling and I nod a little.

"You should be fine once you start singing." Dinah smiles at me and I finally let out a small smile.

"Okay, I think I can do this." I look around and notice somebody's missing. "Hey where's Harry?"

"I saw him take off running, maybe he forgot something." Ally shrugged.

"Either that or he has the shits." Dinah laughed while Mani slapped her arm. "That wasn't nice babe."

"Well if our friend has the shits, we shouldn't be laughing about it." She glared while Dinah pouted. Before we could do anything about checking on Harry/Lauren, we were called to the stage.

"Now ladies and gentlemen give it up for Miami High's Rolling Tones!" He walks off the stage while the crowd cheers. I take a deep breath before walking out onto the stage and just hope that Harry's okay.

Italics is Camila, bold italics is all the girls

Stripped to the waist
We fall into the river

I look over to the side of the stage where the girls were getting ready to come out on stage. Ally was giving me a thumbs up and I smiled.

Cover your eyes
So you don't know the secret
I've been trying to hide
We held our breath
To see our names are written
On the wreck of '86
That was the year
I knew the panic was over

The girls had started to come out on stage and got into their places.

Yes since we found out
Since we found out
That anything could happen

The music had started to pick up each time we sang "anything could happen".

Anything could happen
Anything could

I started smiling more as I was singing because I saw a couple people in the audience singing along, including my little sister Sofi. After I saw that I wasn't nervous anymore.

Lauren's POV(while the ladies of Rolling Tones are performing)
I ran my ass to the bathroom as fast as I could. If I had looked around, I would have noticed some of the strange looks I was getting but I was more focused on getting to the bathroom. Suprisingly enough, it was completely empty when I got in there. I walk over to the sink and rinse my face because I felt like I was burning up. I went to dry off my face with a paper towel and turned back toward the mirror. When I did my mouth dropped open at what I saw.

"Holy shit." I said quietly, touching my face and smiling wide. I'm me again! I grab some of my wavy black hair before looking down my shirt to see boobs. Just to be completely sure I pat my crotch and there's no penis! I start doing my happy dance before realizing I'm gonna need a couple of things. I grab my phone and text one person I know won't question me too much.