****

.....

The morning had come along and while Kacy was still asleep, Karma and the kids were all in the kitchen. Ash had dropped baby Morgan off a while ago so that her, Morgan, Kat and Dion could go and explore the area.

Karma didn't mind though, she loved the idea of having a house full of kids. But not in a situation like this, of course. She placed a plate of warm food in front of Morgan and Moesha then chopped up bananas for Keegan, his favorite.

"Why we move, momma?" Moesha asked as she ate her pancakes "I liked the new place. It was pretty"

"I know baby but things are happening right now, ok?"

"Like with daddy and uncle Wendell?"

Karma nodded and kissed he forehead. To be young, she knew exactly what was going on. "At first, I lost daddy and uncle Wendell. " Moesha started "Will I lose you and Kacy now?"

Karma looked Moesha, from wiping baby Morgan's mouth. "No baby, you won't lose anyone ok? Everything will be ok. After this is over, we'll all move into a big house with a pool and a swing set. Everything ok?"

Moesha nodded but from what she was put through before, she didn't believe that. She finished eating her food just when baby Morgan did as well. She led Morgan over to the TV and they played with toys together while watching SpongeBob.

Karma hand fed Keegan, who seemed more interested in eating her fingers instead of the fruit.

She laughed "Keegan quit it" He laughed a little bit and continued to nibble on her fingers. The bedroom door slammed loudly, grabbing everyone's attention as Kacy rushed from the bedroom and outside in boxers and a tank top.

Karma grabbed Keegan from his high chair "Moe, wait here ok?"

Karma carried Keegan outside to where Kacy and the guys stood. Kacy was on the phone with an angry expression on his face but Karma couldn't find out why.

"Yo man, fuck you! How the fuck ya gon -"

Morgan snatched the phone from Kacy and started calming talking to Chris. Angrily, Kacy paced across the sand mumbling to himself. A few minutes passed and Morgan hung up the phone "Nigga wassup with you? That man trying to help us out a-"

"How? By almost killing Ed in the process? By making us uproot our fuckin families and shit, to protect our kids? Man, fuck outta here. If ya thinking what he did was right, ya just as retarded as that Nigga"

Morgan started to approach Kacy, mad, until Karma and Dion stepped between them.

"Y'all chill out. It's too much going on for y'all to be mad at each other over nothing. Morgan, what happen?"

"The Nigga said he ain't mean to hurt Ed but that was the only way to prove himself to Jose at the meet. He had to shot him but hit no major arteries so he'd live" Morgan explained.

"Like that's any fuckin betta" Kacy laughed a little.

"Well he said the whole time, Jose was paying him to give him information on our whereabouts when we wasn't working for him. Eventually, he wanted more than just that from him but when Chris declined, the money stopped"

"Ok and?"

"And that's when Jess was killed and all that. Basically a message to Chris"

"Saying you work for me, like Jess did. She ain't do what he wanted, boom, she dead. He was gonna be next" Karma said.

"Exactly. He played his cards right" Morgan spoke, looking at Kacy.

"Played his cards right? Ni-"

Karma grabbed Kacy's arm, pulling him back towards the hut. "Kacy, baby please relax"

"Karma, ya really believing that shit?"

"No but snapping on Morgan won't help the situation "

Kacy sighed "I'm just fuckin pissed"

"I know papa, me too "

A few miles away, the girls continued walking. Just looking around the island, not really finding anything that would be useful to them until they came across a cave.

It was a dark tunnel and Ash looked at Kat "Go in"

"Hell no, you go" Kat laughed "You just think I'm dumb"

"You have your moments but I'm not going in there. I think this would be a good spot to set up though. "

"Like in case of an ambush or something?" Kat asked "Bitch, this ain't call of duty"

Ash rolled her eyes "Shut up, that ain't what I meant. Like to hide out or something"

"Maybe, I guess. But let's get back, my feet hurt"

"Sounding like you pregnant already"

"Shade not needed"