You try to make him Jealous [imagine 53]

Your POV

" (Y/N) girl Steven gunna definitely fall in love wit you once I'm done doing this makeup over you." Valeria, your best girl friend said as she was finishing your makeup for the party tonight.

"You see Val that's the thing, I think he has a thing for Beverly, and I want Steven to like me for me not for no looks." I said a little disappointed

"Girl, I know he already has a crush on you- it's just truth is he's nervous.Its so obvious, I still can't believe you haven't realized haha." She said as she finished putting mascara on you," what color lipstick?"

She said smirking pointing at a matte light brown color or a matte pinkish color.

"Pink" I said since it was a summer and it was a pretty color with the outfit. Val decided to help me dress up and picked a white short tight dress, while she wore a black long tight dress. And of course we wore our matching beige heels that go with everything.

"Are you sure I look okay?" I asked a little discouraged.

"Mhm of course I dressed you up plus that dress brings out your curves out with that nice ass of yours." She said winking causing me to laugh.

"Okay then let's go- my parents won't be coming home from their trip until tomorrow so we Gucci" I said walking down the stairs with Valeria following me.

We grabbed our leather jackets and started walking to the party that was about 4 blocks away.

"Boo I make no promises for coming back with you." She said smiling

"Damn Val you sound like a hoe." I said joking," but you my hoe so we good."

"Girl I seriously hope Steven finally gets with you, because that boy sure seems to have feelings for you." She said dramatically looking at the sky.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I said laughing and looking up to see what she was looking at.

"Imagining the cute babies y'all are gunna make, I better be la madrina." She said laughing.

"Valeria Maria Rodriguez!" I said in disbelief and embarrassment," I'll let you in a little secret, you will be."

We quickly walked into the party and soon found our group of friends.

"Aye (Y/N) you look hot as fuck girl." Megan said slapping my ass.

"Haha you too Megan."I said winking at her.

Then I saw Steven with Beverly kissing . So much for that pep talk Valeria had told me earlier.

"Love, he isn't worth it." Val said as she put a hand on my shoulder.

"I really liked him though.." I said a little sad, "but I guess you're right. I should have fun.."

Soon all my friends were with their boyfriend and a boy came up to me, I'm not gunna lie he was a hot as hell light skin. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

"Why is such a beautiful girl alone when there's good music." He said bringing me to the dance floor with 7 am playing by Lil Uzi Vert.

"What's your name?" I asked curious I mean he was still a stranger to me.

"Nathaniel." He said whispering in my ear causing to send shivers down my spine.

Not long after we started dancing I soon felt someone's eyes on me and they weren't Nathaniel's, realizing it was Steven, an idea came up to me.

We kept dancing to different songs, twerking a couple times (lmao) I actually started feeling bad for Nathaniel especially because he seemed like a really nice person.

Controlla started playing before, Nathaniel ended up kissing me, I didn't stop him from kissing me though. Something was drawing me to him, he actually started making me forget the jealousy I felt towards Beverly earlier.

Until I felt someone push him away and everyone around began recording blocking my view from what was going on.

The music was pretty loud but I guess I wasn't that far since I heard someone yell," What the fuck is your problem?!"

I began squeezing through the few people blocking my way and realized it was Steven beating Nathaniel up.

"Steven what the fuck?" I said pulling him off Nathaniel.

Steven looked furious, jaw clenched, face red, a few cuts but Nathaniel's face was bad, his lip was bleeding and had a bruise with a bunch of cuts on the side of that.

Steven never replied, just didn't stop staring at everything that had happened.

Damn I felt bad now because I knew Steven would get jealous, I just never thought it would go this far.

I quickly got Nathaniel up and brought him to a empty bathroom to clean him up, I felt so bad, especially since this was a party and here I was cleaning a boy face who I don't really know much about.

" Is he your boyfriend?" Is all he asked

It took me a second to respond to that..." No, he's a friend, who I have a crush on like I honestly don't know what got into him."

"(Y/N) I hope you realize he must've gotten mad that I kissed you, meaning he likes you. Look you're a really pretty girl but if you have somebody I don't want to make you feel some type of way. You feel me?" He asked showing a smile even with those cuts Steven got on him, he still was very beautiful any girl was lucky to have him.

Steven had a different kind of beauty, I could name multiple things about Steven but that would take too long.

" I hope we can so still be friends." I said smiling, Nathaniel kissed my forehead.

"Of course." He said said," what's your number?"

We then exchanged numbers.

"Now go get Steven!" He said giving me one last hug.

I soon ran around the house trying to find where ever Steven was only to see him walking out of that house alone.

"Hey wait up, jeez Steven!" I said running towards him," before I ask I just really have to say I'm out of shape."

He simply glanced at me before turning back to his phone. I took his phone from him so he would pay attention.

"What the fuck was that Steven?" I asked getting a little annoyed.

"Look (Y/N) I realized you really like Nathaniel just please go." He said still not looking at me.

" Are you crying?" I hate being asked that question but I had to since I couldn't quite tell with his hoodie being over him.

"(Y/N) please understand that it hurt me seeing you with him but if he's what you want why are you still chasing me?" He said as he stopped walking to look at him.

"Because you still haven't let me say what I want." I said kissing him.

"(Y/N) are you sure you want an overprotective boyfriend?" He said laughing after the kiss.

"Mhm because on top of that he's really sweet." I said hugging him as hard as I could," wait boy what about Beverly?"

"I saw you staring when I was kissing her haha nothing serious- trust me she just had a dare to kiss me so yeah but please don't start anything because I like really like you." He said wrapping his arm around your waist.
--

Aye guys I haven't updated in a while so I hoped you really liked, I worked hard on this one lol. Thank you so much for the reads and sweet comments and votes. Also sorry if your name is any of the names I used.