Distant {imagine 12}

A one shot(doesn't have a part two) hope you enjoy. Listen to nothing like us by jb :))
------

Your POV

Today was the day You had enough of this. You were dating the one and only Steven Fernandez. At first, you guys were always close but lately he has just been so distant. He no longer texts you,calls,or even skypes you anymore. All 2 week he hasn't even called you once and you have to understand he is busy, but not to the point he doesn't even checks up on you once in a while.

It's gets even more hard, especially with him hugging some of his fans. Like the way he looks at some of them in pictures lately or the way he touches them makes you wonder if he even cares about you?

You knew you didn't want to simply text him, he just would simply read and ignore it as usual so you decided to call him and if he didn't answer, just leave a voice mail.

It rang throughout the whole 30 seconds but no answer. It sent you to voicemail

"Steven, I don't know what is going on,you don't answer me or reply to me. Did you just forget about me? if you don't reply I know you don't want anything to do with me and I'll know to never bother you again ." and with that you ended to voice mail. You began crying.

How could he just go from being that lovely boyfriend, to a jerk. That wasn't the Steven you knew, so many thoughts were going through your head but not one single moment were you interrupted by a incoming call from him.

You were over

--
It has been 2 days since you left that voicemail, their was a picture on twitter, so many scummies began tagging you in it.

Some believed it was you and Steven, but you knew you had been no where near him for the past 2 weeks.

He had moved on.. He didn't even break up with you.

You checked the photos and he was holding the girls hand. He smiled in one of them. She did look like you but of course it wasn't

You decided to tweet you're feelings

Y/t/n: don't ever trust anyone, they always leave and you're left alone,hurt.

And with that you closed you're phone. Until you're phone buzzed,twitter. You forgot you still had his notifications set.

Steven tweeted : I love you, through everything.

Wtf? It was obviously not about you. You thought

A day passed since he tweeted that and Steven finally grew balls to text you. Pathetic, you thought

S- look I ignored you because I thought it would be so much easier. And I've realized It isn't. It wasn't my choice. My management wanted me with someone with more popularity. So here I am. Breaking up with you through a text. Look babe, I'm fucking sorry life isn't fair, I love you. But I've just been scared.. Scared because right at this moment I'm letting my world go. I know you deserve someone better. Go find him, I'm sorry for the pain I caused, just know that I'm in pain myself. Good bye y/f/n. You will always be the love of my life.

No Steven and you anymore. He couldn't ever be yours again but you were thankful to him for all those memories you and him had made.

Goodbye Steven Fernandez
~~
The end :*(

I'm going to post more imagines today and tomorrow so... Yeah. Thanks for reading