Age difference [imagine 50]

Steven and Y/N have been dating for a couple of months now, but the only problem is the big gap between their age difference. She's 17, while Steven is 25.

" Hey babe, be ready I'm picking you up and bringing you somewhere, wear something casual" Steven said to you through the phone

"Okay what time?"

"Be ready in 30 so by 7." he said while ending the call.

You quickly put on some light ripped skinny jeans with a black hoodie, and some Jordan's.

As soon as you finished you saw a car pull up and you told your dad you were going out with some friends.

"Hey Steven" you said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek as soon as you got in his BMW.

"Hey princess" he said smiling at you," so how was school?"

"Gosh Steven you sound like my ma." you said laughing

"Still answer my question." He said coming off a bit rude

"Babe are you okay?" You asked

"Well to be honest wit you I had a shitty day at work." He said concentrating on the road and glancing at you and smirked," but you know what could make my day better?"

"Steven...we might not have time especially with my dad suspecting things now" you said looking out of the window,"Where are we going anyway?"

"We're almost there,don't worry" he said holding your hand

Once you finally arrived and got out of the car a beautiful lake came to view and there was a little picnic with candles surrounding the blanket laid out.

"Oh my gosh you did this?" You said turning around and jumping on him

"Yeah I kinda wanted to spoil her" he said kissing your temple.

He began kissing down your neck and you began kissing him too and soon enough he was about to pull your shirt up when you saw a person's shadow become noticeable behind a tree.

"Steven stop" you said bringing your shirt back down, creating a bit of distance from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked turning around to look at what your eyes were on

"Somebody's there"

The person came out and it was your father, " Y/N What the fuck are you doing with this man?"

" D-ad he's my boyfriend" you said slightly shocked he followed you

"And you- you are a grown man what the fuck are you doing with my 17 year old daughter?" Your dad was about to slap him before you got in the way

"Get in the car Y/N!" He yelled at you

"Please dad don't hurt him" you said crying now

"Get in the car!" Your dad yelled," I saw both of you, don't think I didn't you were about to lose your virginity to this 30 year old man"

"Dad stop! I love him" you said running to Steven for what seemed like the last time you might see him.

" I love you" Steven mouthed to you

"Get in the car or I'll call the police" your dad said, Steven gave you one last kiss on your forehead before you went in the car

Your dad later began arguing with Steven until your dad slapped him. "Dad I'm going to call the police on you! Leave him alone please or I'll get out of this car"you yelled opening the car door.

Your dad left Steven on the ground sitting before getting in the car and taking off with you.And that was the last time you saw Steven, losing all contact with him.