But I Dont Even Know Her Name [imagine 49]

Steven's POV

Today I was having a trap house with all my scummies and the girl, that made my heart melt was there. I'd never admit the effect she had on me, especially because I was too stubborn but it didn't change the fact she did have an effect on me.

It was in the middle of me singing my new song and all my scummies singing along when I saw her in the corner by the entrance.

I kept singing, happily knowing she was a scummy herself and once in a while I'd stare at her face seeing her beautiful smile. She had y/c/h and her eyes, they were different I'm not talking color, I'm thinking the emotion her eyes had.

Soon enough I kept doing my thing on stage and I glanced to see her but she wasn't there anymore. She had disappeared somewhere. Damn I was planning to come up to see her after the trap house was over.

I quickly jumped into the crowd desperate to find her, to see her again. But was a pretty dumb idea with all my strong fam swarming over me to hug or simply touch me.

I tried running to the direction she was where I last saw her, while being pulled by my fans. Only to find the spot empty where she last was.

My alarm clock went off- it was all a dream, but the girl still had an effect on me, it probably was the dream effect still on me, all I knew was I didn't know her name and it was all just a dream

--

Sorry for this tacky chapter idk if you guys liked it but I wanted to update. And hey we never know, you might actually be seen in his dream.... idek I'm js. 🙈😂 anyway thanks for reading.