All In?

Laz pulled up to the house and parked, lights off. He shut off the car, pulled on his ski mask, then turned back to everybody. "Y'all ready?" "Wouldn't be here if I wasn't..." Lucious said, opening his door and holding it open for Cookie and Tormento. " I mean, I'm just standing watch for this one, so..." Cookie said, slouching agaist the car. "L, pop the truck." Tormento said, walking to the back of the car as he popped it open. "Here..." She said, grabbing a black bag, and passing out white latex gloves. "You already know the drill... We don't want ANY of our prints anywhere in the house, so lets go head and get these poppin"she said, pulling some on for herself. "OK, so we all ready? So, lets-" "Wait, Cookie? You don't have the gun tucked the right- Here, let me help you..." Laz said, walking over to her while she straightened up and reached for the gun. "No, I got it..." He said, pulling the gun out of her pants, steadying her by placing his hand on her waist, just maybe a LITTLE BIT too low, and started to fix her pants. "You really pushing it, pretty boy..." Lucious said, grabbing the gun , and pushing Laz out of the way. "What's the problem?" Cookie asked, confused, as Lucious fixed the gun in her pants the right way. "Oh, so you didn't feel him tryna feel on you?" " I wasn't tryna feel on her, I-" "Lucious, I was about to damn near fall over, and he just-" "Naw, he need to take his old Taco Bell making ass-" "AYE, yo! I bet the whole damn world know we out here now! Can we PLEASE come together for this one thing tonight? This will make all of our lives easier, and y'all know this... So?" Lucious looked at Laz, Laz looked at Cookie, and everybody's eyes met in the middle. Lucious was the first one to speak. "If..." "If, what?" Laz said, frustrated. He sighed, and began. "I guess, if this would make all of our lives better, and give me a chance to start a new one with my love... Then..." "Then, consigamoslo!" (Lets get it!) ...............

God, I hate writing on computers! I cant write my Spanish words right, and have to press "Shift" every 3 seconds! But, here it is, loves! I know yall probably mad at me for not writing the whole chapter, but I'm writing that next, so, stay tuned........