Only Tonight Will Tell

"I don't wanna-" "You're their favorite!" "Why cant you just-" "Go talk to them!" "But what if-" "JUST GO and see if she's alright!" Tormentó huffed as she ended the back and forth between her brothers and herself, walking out the door and down towards the office, near the cracked door. As she put her ear to the door, she heard sniffling, and then Cookie began. "I just... I'm getting sick of this, you know... You still married to Anika, we got this Shyne and Tariq situation and to top it all off, we still haven't told the kids about the baby!" Tormentó gasped and quickly covered her mouth. Hell, she knew it was deep, but not THIS deep! "Look, baby. It's... It's gonna be OK..." Her father said with a sigh. "I'll be right back, you want anything?" She chuckled as she heard Cookie's voice perk up. "Ooooh, yes! Can I get a Snapple, and a hot pickle, and some hot Cheetos, and-" "Okay, you want everything that's hot? I got it..." Her dad said, walking out of the room and down the hall, the opposite way from Tormentó. She snuck in the room and scared Cookie. "Tormentó what the hell-" "Shh!" T said, putting her finger to her lips. "Now, I can't stay for long, but I heard you got got a problem wit Shyne... Well, and Tariq Cousins. Now, I can help you wit dat. I got a homie, and me and him had beef wit them foreva, and he'd be more that happy to help. Let's say, at yo place, 7 tonight. If Dad ends up coming, send him to the store... He may be gone a few hours, with the list I heard you come up wit..." Tormentó stated, adding a chuckle at the end. "And don't worry, ya secrets are safe wit me... Although I had a feeling about y'all being together. You have been getting kinda thick down there..." She said, pointing to her small baby bump. She started towards the door. "Tormentó, but who-" "Only tonight will tell!" T interrupted. "Only tonight will tell..." .............