The Bet....

All throughout the meeting, Lucious couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She noticed everytime she would look up to talk, he was intensely glaring at her, and to be honest? After  their previous failed run-in, it was turning her on. As she went over which new artists would be making music, and Jamal's new song, Lucious suddenly shot out of his seat like a rocket launcher, and ran out of the room. Cookie was dumb-founded, but she kept the meeting going, and waited for him. When he didn't come back after 10 minutes, she sighed, and rose up. "Becky... Take over, I'll be right back, OK?" Becky nodded, and began. Cookie made her way to their office, where Lucious was bent over the desk, holding his head. "Umm... Are you OK? Cuz-" She was cut off as Lucious rushed toward her and pulled her in for a deep kiss. "Lucious... Lucious..." She said faintly as he placed her on their desk. This is how he always wanted it to have been... Them two, together... Forever... Then, boom! She was facing 17 to 35 years... And he was devastated. No doubt... But look at them now! Up and on top of the world... And only one thing standing in their way... Anika. "Wait, wait, wait." She said, as he was taking off his jacket. "As much as I want to... You know, we do have that board meeting...." Lucious sighed, and looked like the world's saddest puppy. "I mean, can't we just-" "No, no. Lucious, when it's all said and done, we still have work to do, so..." Lucious sighed wearily, picked her up, and while she was still in the air, he placed a long kiss on her lips. She shook her head and started towards the door. Right before they hit the exit, Cookie turned back to him, and smirked. "Hey, I have a proposition for you... Let's make it a bet... Whoever can hold out for the rest of this week, WITHOUT smashing, can ask a favor for 3 weeks. Now, me, let's see, if I win, you have to buy me WHATEVER I want for those 3 weeks... And you-" "I, get to do WHATEVER I want to you, whenever, in whatever position... Bet?" She pondered this for a moment. If indeed he did win, then she could only imagine what he had up his sleeve.... She looked him straight in the eye, and said, "BET.." ........