Plans...

One week after Lucious and Anika's wedding

       Cookie just wanted a break. After Hakeem's wedding fiasco, then Lucious and Anika getting.... Whatever they call that, who could blame her? She'd walked out, without saying anything to anyone, felt everything from her heart just collapse and when her driver Jerome dropped her off, as soon as she closed her door, she broke down, and couldn't stop. It was hard to believe that she got up the next morning, but she'd forced herself out of bed and when it came time to go out the door, she just COULDN'T... She avoided Empire for a week, didn't answer anyone's phone calls, or texts. They at least owned her that , after 17 years, God damn it! So her family gave her space, knowing what had happened was hard for her. But Lucious... No one had bothered to check on him... He knew once she'd walked out the door, she was over it, over everything, and to be honest, he knew it was partially him to blame. Yet he couldn't avoid not thinking about her, how close he had been. He and Cookie were doing good and he was thinking of asking her out to dinner, where he'd surprise her with... Hell, now it didn't even matter! And the more he though about, the more he knew what he'd have to do, in order to get his Queen back... To get them all back....