I Ain't Sorry

Cookie walked back into the boardroom, Lucious hot on her trail. He slyly ran his hand over her ass before taking his own seat. She shook her head and smirked. Becky turned to Lucious and asked with concern "You OK, boss?" He nodded and began. "Yeah... Just felt a little flushed. It was probably a little hot in here, is all." He said, turning to Cookie, who blushed. Yeah, he was hot, alright! But it wasn't the one Becky thought. They carried on the meeting as if nothing happened and like clockwork, it was over with. As they walked out together, Lucious made sure no one was looking, and grabbed her by her waist. "Lucious, what the hell!?" She said as her phone fell out of her hands. Lucious grinned and pulled her closer. Shit, what was anybody, who wanted their job, gonna say to them? The only reason he didn't show REAL affection to her, was because there was always something in the way, but hey... Love was love, right? "Gimme a kiss..." He said, puckering his lips. Cookie rolled her eyes, and tried to wiggle out of his grasp. "Just give me a kiss" "Lucious, you have 2 sec-" " Give me a kiss" "Move yo-" "Give me a kiss" "Lucious, I swear to-" "GIVE me a kiss!" Lucious bellowed out. Cookie huffed, then pulled him in for a quick kiss, and tried to walk away. "Uh-uh... Where you think you goin'?" Lucious said, grabbing her hand and pulling her in for a deeper kiss. Cookie pulled away and looked around. This man was crazy, God.... "You're REALLY trying it, Lucious!" She said, laughing. "C'mon, Keem texted me something about him and Mal doing a collaboration on his new song or some thing, and then you said I had some papers to sign, so.... " "Alright, what studio?" "I believe Studio C..." "Then, let's get to it..." .....