Late Nights...

11:38

"I think he knows..." Cookie said nervously, bent over as she signed her signature on the last paper. Lucious walked over to her, and rubbed her back softly. "Baby, you know how Mal is... He doesn't like you around me, period! Besides..." He said, rubbing on her ass as he stood behind her. "You shouldn't be stressing over that... You know, beside security, we are the only people here, so..." He said as she stood upright and faced him, smiling. "And what does that mean?" She said, sliding on top of the desk. He smirked, and stood between her legs. "Oh, I think you know, baby!" He chuckled and leaned in for a kiss. He lifted her up, bent her over the desk, and dropped down to his knees. He raised the bottom of her dress up to the middle of her back, slapped her ass, and rubbed her clit through her thong. She moaned softly, and that's when he ripped off her thong, latched onto her sweetness, and started eating her out like a starving man. She bit her lip, and threw her head back, as he went deeper, and gripped her ass cheeks. "Fuck, Lucious..." She whimpered out. "Mom, Dad? Y'all still here? I know one-" Hakeem yelled as he busted into their office, and they scrambled like scared pigeons. "Shit, boy! You could knock, at least!" Cookie said, pulling down her dress. Lucious hurried to grab her ripped thong and stuffed them in his pocket, while he sucked on his bottom lip, and ran to the bathroom he had installed in his office. Hakeem shook his head, and sat down. He was surprised that he was still the only one that knew about them, smashing or whatever. Anika wasn't coming, now that she knew Cookie was back, so they really didn't have to worry about her, and... "Man, why is it always ME that walks in on y'all... Do y'all not know the damage y'all doing to my brain???!!" "I wasn't aware you had one..." Lucious said, walking out of the bathroom, and then behind Cookie. "Lucious, move... Anyway, what did you want?" Cookie said, relocating near the desk. Hakeem took a deep breath to start, and then had a startling realization. "Wait, Ma? I saw Dad pick up ya panties when I first walked in, so.... Are you not wearing...underwear??!" Cookie rolled her eyes and chuckled as she sat in the desk chair, while Lucious stood next to her. "Hey, ask yo father, he's the one who wanted to-" "OK, OK, that's enough! I just came to tell you about these new artists we have coming in..." He said, heading his dad the 3 files. Alright, we'll deal with them tomorrow, OK? Right now, I'm ready to go home, you ready baby?" Cookie nodded, and said "But we're going to my house, you have 1 more suit over there and I miss my place, to be honest..." "Can I carpool? I mean, we're all going home, right?" Hakeem said as he turned off the lights, and locked the doors of the office. "Sure, I guess." Cookie answered before Lucious, who rolled his eyes. "Dad, you really need to learn to control ya self around the office, I mean, that's just being greedy, come on, now!" Lucious smirked at Cookie with a sinister look in his eyes, as he simply said "But she LOVES it..." ..........

Dios mio.... Her smiles!!! But fr FR, her and Terrence are cute as hell!!! Vote, comment, or whatever... TBH, I could use more ideas, so if you want, leave those too, bruh....But yeah!!!!!! 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼❤️❤️❤️😘😘