You Win...

"The song is good, you gotta admit.." Cookie said, stepping inside Lucious's mansion. Lucious stepped in after her, and nodded. Yeah, the song was great, but that wasn't what was on his mind. Stay cool, L... Just STAY cool! His mind whispered as he stared at her ass, looking scrumptious in her black and gold pencil-skirt. "You know, Cookie. You've been working SO hard today... I think you deserve a massage... What you think?" He said, slowly walking behind her as she entered his living room, and threw her fur on the coat rack. She squinted her eyes at him, and shrugged. "I guess it wouldn't hurt..." She said, after a while, starting to sit on the couch. "Oh, no, no. See, this massage has to be done upstairs... In my room..." He said with an evil smirk. "O...Okay? Lucious, what you being all creepy and mysterious for?" She said, leading the way up the stairs, him watching her every move. He really wanted to pin her on the wall, and wear her out, but he had to be careful about this... Smooth, even. It was a reason he'd agreed to let Dre get off early to come get his mother, who'd be spending the night. He let Cookie in his master bedroom, and couldn't hold it in any longer. He pulled her in for a kiss, and when they broke apart, he started to unbutton her shirt, and whispered in her ear, sending chills down her back, "Let me help you out of this... You won't need it..." She didn't complain, even helping him down the way. He gently pushed her onto the bed, meeting his lips with hers as he pulled off her skirt, leaving her in her lace black panties, since she never wore bras. Now breaking their kiss, Lucious removed his own shirt, and turned her onto her stomach. "Now, just relax, babe. Let daddy take care of you, OK?" He said, grabbing his oil from the nightstand. He squirted some on his hands, rubbed it together, and got to work. Starting with her shoulders, he rubbed them, in a way that he could, working his way down. "Mhhmmm... That feels so good baby..." He raise his eyebrow, as he got to her waistline. "So I'm baby now, huh? Usually I'm punk ass or dummy!" He said as she giggled. "Shut up, Lucious..." She said, and gasped as he started to squeeze on her ass. "Uh-huh, you like it, don't you?" He laughed out, mocking her. "Lucious..." She moaned out. He ran his index finger over her clit. God, she was so wet... He ran his thumb over her clit over and over, making her squirm. He couldn't help himself and lifted her up a bit, slid his head under her thighs. She sat up, her ass slightly in the air, as he began to eat her out. One hand massaging her breasts, the other hand combing through his curly hair, she moaned out his name over and over again. She'd started to jerk just then, and he knew he had to act fast. She threw her head back, and started to grind slowly on his face. And that's when he rose up and started to head towards the door. "Welp, I need a drink, so..." Before he got a foot away from the bed, she'd grabbed his arm, and pulled him roughly back onto the bed. "Baby, what you doin ?" He said playfully as she started to unbuckle his belt, his shit already at full attention. She'd kissed him just then, and after he'd kicked off his pants, she climbed on top of him, pulled his boxers off, and as she grabbed his dick and and guided it inside of her, she bent down, pecked his lips, and whispered in a shaky breath, "You win....." .........