Chapter 11

Guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like over a month but I always travel more towards the end of summer. I really hope you like this chapter! Thank you so much for the votes!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jem and I were lying on our towels in the sand when all of a sudden I was picked up and someone was carrying me as they ran. I looked up to see that Linc was the one carrying me.

"Put me down!" I yelled as I laughed looking towards him.

"You really want me to put you down? Okay, I will." He said.

I frowned as I thought about what he said, before I could even say anything I was dropped. I felt myself falling and then soon enough I was submerged in the cold sea water.

I broke the surface and glared at Lincoln. I looked next to me just to see Leo cracking up as Jemma came up from the water. We walked back up onto the beach without a second glance back towards the boys who were still laughing.

We sat on our towels and I put my sunglasses on top of my head. We had been here for a couple hours and there still weren't a lot of people here even though it was around 4 pm. A few minutes later a little girl comes up to me, she has dark hair and brown eyes.

"Hey cutie, what's your name?" I ask her as she comes closer.

She approaches cautiously and I put a gentle smile on my face.

"My name is Kat." She says shyly.

"Do you know where your parents are?" I ask her.

I quickly stand up and put my hand on her shoulder as we look around. There aren't many people here so it shouldn't be too hard to find them.

"No, I'm here with my brother-" she says shaking her head. "-but I don't know where he is." She adds nervously.

"That's okay, we'll find-"

"God Kat never do that again okay. You never run off without telling me. You scared me." Says a voice.

I look back down at Kat and find her wrapped up in a familiar pair of arms.

"Grant?!" I ask in surprise.

The boy looks up and I see that it his him.

"So... This is your sister." I say as more of a comment then a question.

"Yep," he says looking down at her.

"Hey Kat can you tell me how old you are?" I ask her.

"I'm eight!" She says excitedly. I smile down at her, she's just to cute.

"Well not quite eight-" he says looking down at her. "-her birthday is next week." He says looking at me.

"That's cool." I say nodding my head.

"Hey so I really wanted to apologize for what I did. It was stupid and I took our kiss and threw it in your face, and I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean to ruin everything." He says not being able to look at me towards the end.

"Why did you do it?" I ask him.

He looks up at means explains. "The first time that you saw me and Bobbi kiss she was just trying to make Hunter jealous." He says honestly.

"Then what about the other kiss why did that one happen?" I ask him.

"I was being stupid and she kissed me, again to make Hunter jealous. I was being an idiot and I should've pushed her off me the second that it happened but I didn't know what was going on and so I didn't. And that was probably one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made." He says looking down again.