Chapter 8

I just saw Captain America: Civil War!!
Has anyone else seen it yet??

It will automatically be in Skye's POV unless I change it.
{________________________________}

When the bell finally rings I make my way over to the locker to gather my things up.

When I get to Mrs. Delaney's room I'm the only one there. As soon as I sit down Lincoln walks in and sits down next to me.

Eventually the last bell rings and Grant still hasn't shown up.

Around ten minutes later Grant walks in the room carrying his stuff.

"Mr. Ward thank you so much for joining us." Mr. James says sarcastically.

"Always a pleasure Mr. James." He says with a smirk walking over and sitting behind me.

We sit there for about a half of an hour before Mr. James falls asleep.

When Grant notices he takes out his phone and puts earbuds in. I follow his lead taking out my phone and earbuds.

I was listening to 21st Century Break Down by Green Day when I felt something on my hair. I turn around to see Grant pulling on one of the curls at the end of my hair.

I raise my eyebrows in what I think is a questioning look. Obviously it's not because he just starts laughing which draws Lincoln's attention as well.

However Lincoln successfully raises his eyebrow at us.

When the alarm on Mr. James' desk goes off we all stand up and gather our stuff.

As I walk into the parking lot Grant gestures for me to come over there.

I walk over to where he is standing next to his bike.

"Here I'll sign your slip." He says to me.

I take out the pink detention slip and hand it to him. He finds the line on the bottom where it says parent signature, and signs it.

"Thank you," I tell him.

"Yeah. Do you want a ride?" He asks.

"Sure. Thanks!" I answer getting on the back of the motorcycle after him. I gently put my arms around his waist as we exit the lot.

Lincoln's POV

As I walked out of the school I saw Skye get on the back of Grant's motorcycle. The only thing I could think was, of course he has a motorcycle.

I called my mom to get me a ride home and she said she be there in 3 minutes.

When she finally arrived I got up of the curb and hopped into the car.

"Why are you here so late?" My moms asks me.

"I got detention." I answer truthfully.

She turns to look at me. "The first day of school and you've already gotten a detention. What for?" She asks angrily.

"I fell asleep during class. It was all stuff I already knew!" I argued.

"We'll deal which this when we get home." She says sounding tired.

At home 5 minutes later