Chapter 6

We walked up to go and look at the films. There are a bunch of new ones. Zootopia and Deadpool were our final two options. We just decided to see both of the cause we nothing better to do.

"Three tickets for Zootopia and three tickets for Deadpool please," I asked the person standing up there behind the window. He gave us our tickets for Zootopia while waiting for the other ones to print out.

"So... Do you guys go to the academy?" He asked handing us our tickets.

It was pretty obvious what he was talking about since that was the only school for a while.

"Yeah, we're  juniors." I say gesturing to all of us.

He just nods and says, "cool, I'm starting there on Monday. Also a junior." He adds at the end.

"Oh that's really cool. I'm Skye, I say introducing myself. "And that is Fitz and Simmons."

The guy smiles at us and says that his name is Lincoln. "Enjoy the movies!" He yells as we walk into the building.

"OMG, says Simmons "He was totally checking you out." She says with a little laugh.

I just blush and tell them to hurry up or else we'll be late for the start of the film. As we enter it starts and the theater gets darker. Finally it gets to the end and the credits are rolling. Shakira comes up on the screen and I jump out of my seat and yell "I knew it!" Really loudly as everyone starts to look my way. (Lol this is actually what happened to me when I saw this movie and my friends got so embarrassed of me.) Almost immedietly Jemma pulls me back into the seat her face turning bright red as she tells everyone else sorry.

We walk out of the theater and we have like a half an hour to spare before the next movie. We decide to get dinner at the burger king. Can you guess what we got? That's right we got burgers. We went over to a table and sat down. I saw Lincoln coming over our way so I grabbed another chair.

We had finished eating and Lincoln and I were talking animatedly about which would be a cooler super power, being able to produce electricity or being able to make like small concentrated earthquakes. (Like their powers in the show.) I was going for the second one while Lincoln was in it for the first. We were pulled out of our argument when Leo told us the film would be starting soon. We walked over to the theater and Lincoln had decided to join us since not many people had gotten tickets.

We exited the theater after the film was over. It was probably one of the most hilarious films that I had ever seen. As we walked out Lincoln had his arm around me but I didn't mind he was really cool not to mention extremely good looking as well.

Ward's POV

Ward's POV

I couldn't believe what I saw when I walked into the building. I saw Simmons and Fitz, but then Skye walked out with some guys arm around her. I could feel myself getting angry and maybe even a little... jealous? No definitely not jealous. I don't get jealous, it just doesn't happen to me.

I quickly walked out before she could see me and walked into the parking lot. "He's probably just a friend of hers," I tell myself as I get into my car and leave the lot.

I'll talk to her on Monday and see if she want to hang out again at my place. I can't believe that we almost kissed last time. I also can't believe how bad I wanted it to happen.

"Damn, I say outloud "maybe I am just a tiny bit jealous, I'll get over it she doesn't even like me as more than a friend so it's useless."

Skye's POV

So it turns out that Leo had to get his car from the shop that was right by the theater. Leo gave Jemma a ride home and I gave Lincoln a ride since he didn't have a car yet, seeing as how they just moved here.

I plugged my phone into the AUX cord and put on my 5 Seconds of Summer playlist on spotify. Suddenly my favorite song came on Catch Fire. I immediately started to sing along obviously knowing every word. Lincoln just looked over at me like I was crazy.

"What?!" I asked turning my head over to him then back on the road.

"Nothing, he says just shaking his head "I was just admiring."

I started to blush cause I mean really who wouldn't he was gorgeous. When a gorgeous boy compliments you, you blush it's as simple as that.

"Thank you," I mumble so quietly that he probably didn't even here me.

"So is there a boyfriend in the picture?" He asks trying to make small tall. "No, I've only been going to the academy for a few weeks and so far, I say looking over at him "no one has caught my eye yet." Looking away when he looks over to me.

I might have been lying just a little, Ward had most definitely caught my eye but there was no possible way that he would like me as more than a friend so it is a useless pursuit. I have decided that i will not go after him unless he makes the first move. Which I know wont happen cause he doesn't like like me.

We finally pull up to Lincoln's place and he gats out, closes the door, and walks over to my side of the car. He makes the motion to roll my window down, so I do.

"I'll see you on Monday then?" I just nod at him. "Alright see you then."

I pull out of the drive way and make my way back to my house. I can't wait to see Lincoln on Monday I really think we could be great friends. Plus Jem and Leo have been telling me to go make some new friends besides them and Ward.

::::::: 000 ::::::: 000 ::::::: 000 ::::::: 000 :::::::

So sorry that I haven't updated in a while but I have a ton of crap to do for school so I'll try to update soon!!

VOTE AND COMMENT