Chapter 9

Previously

Now it's a full blown make out session. We are so preoccupied that we don't even notice the door opening.

Now

"What the hell is this!!" I hear as the door opens.

Grant quickly gets in front of me as I pull the sheets up to my chest.

"What are you doing in here?!" I ask angrily.

"Well Skye, you didn't come down and we got worried so I thought I would come check on you." AC says still covering his eyes.

"You can uncover your eyes now," I say sighing.

"Good," he says peeking out from behind his hand.

"YOU- he says pointing at Grant -I WANT YOU OUT OF HERE IN THE NEXT MINUTE!!" He yells.

Grant quickly gets out off the bed and goes to put his clothes back on.

"I'll uh see you later," he says giving a nod.

I just smile and watch him leave the room. Pretty soon I hear his motorcycle start and see him drive off. I sit on the bed for another minute or so before looking back up at AC.

He just shakes his head, "Go get ready for school we'll talk about this later."

I nod and get off the bed as he leaves the room. I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. I touch my lips and notice how swollen they are from kissing him. I start the shower and hop in.

Once I get out I check the clock. 'Ehh I'm already gonna be late' I think to myself.

I don't rush as much this time as I get my clothes on and comb through my wet hair. I throw it up into a high ponytail and grab my backpack.

Just as I'm about to exit my room I see Grant's bag by the desk. I walk over and pick it up.

When I get to the table I pick up an apple and a granola bar and make my way to the car. I slide in throwing his bag across the seat and start the car.

I finally make it to school in time for second period. All I can think is I can't wait till lunch.

^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^

At last lunch arrived. I walked into the cafeteria with Lincoln walking next to me and holding Grant's bag. I see him over by our table talking with Fitz.

As we get closer to them a figure makes there way over towards him. They start kissing.

Without even seeing who it is I automatically assume that it's Bobbi. Ask get closer I see that Grant is kissing her back.

All I can do is scoff, did our kiss really mean nothing to him. I throw his bag at him, hitting him in the back.

"Asshole!" I mutter under my breath as I walk away from the table.

I see Lincoln say something to him before catching up to me. He walks next to me in silence. We decide to skip the rest of the day since their are only two more classes in the day.