But then....

"Ah..." I grabbed my chest; it hurts. Oh gosh... I feel so dizzy.

"Ha Eun? HA EUN!!! OH MY GOSH CALL PD NIM AND THE MANAGERS!!! HER HEART STOPPED BEATING"

"CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!!"

Everything went black.

~~~~~

Kim NAMJOON

We rushed Ha Eun to the hospital, her heart stopped. We called her family.

And now... we're all crying because we were so scared that her heart stopped.

But now she's okay; the doctor said her heart stop because she lacks sleep and nutrition. The doctor said that she's also stress.

"My baby... my poor baby..." Ha Eun's mom cried as she was holding her daughter's hand.

"This kid doesn't listen to me at all." Her friend said. The guy who went to the company last time but there's another guy too. And the kid is here also.

Ha Eun's parents and her older brother went out of her room to go to the reception to fill up some papers.

But then, someone knocked on the door. The door opened and revealed a female doctor.

"Hello, I'm here to check the patient." She said.
"Doc, how is my friend?" Her other friend asked.

"Well, not good, she should get rest. I think she shouldn't perform for a while." She said.

Why... why does she look so familiar?

"Ah, alright. Thank you, doctor." Manager Hyuk said and bowed at her.

"Hyung... isn't just me or... she looks so familiar?" Taehyung whispered at me.
"No, she does look familiar," I said.

"Excuse but, you look so familiar. Do we perhaps met somewhere?" Jin hyung asked, making us boys shock.

"Excuse me, but I'm not interested." She glanced at him, making Ha Eun's two friends laugh.

"Doctor Song? Oh, there you are. We have to check the other patients." Another female doctor came in.

She looked at us with widened eyes and then looked at Doctor Song.

Is she also Song? Also, the other doctor looks familiar.

"Oh, alright. I have to go now, but please let the patient rest for a week. DO.NOT.LET.HER.PERFORM you got that?" She glared at us.

All of us nodded.

She's scary...

"Dude... wasn't that Jimin hyung ex-girlfriend?" Jungkook said.

We looked at Jungkook then to Jimin.

"... She's... here?" Jimin said shockingly.

~~~~~

LEE HA EUN

I woke up from my sleep, but i noticed that i'm in the hospital.

Once I woke up, I saw my parents, the girls, the twins, Ella and Bangtan.

"What's going on?" I said they all looked to me with widened eyes.

They all ran up to me and hugged me.

"HA EUN!! YOU ARE FINALLY AWAKE!! THANK GOODNESS!" Namjoon said as had kissed my hand.

"I guess? Why am I here?" I asked.

"You fainted, you're sleeping for four days already. We already told the fans about it, don't worry. They understand." Soo Rin said.

"Huh? And why?"
"Your heart stopped."