CHAPTER 43

(Baekhyun P.O.V) -At the dorm, his room-

Should I call her or not? *sighs* I  heard a nock.
"Baekhyun oppa? Are you there?" I heard her voice. (Y/N) what are you planning to do?

"Yes I'm here, you can come in" I said and stood up, I went to my bathroom because I need to use the the toilet.

(YourP.O.V) -At the EXO, Baekhyun's room-

I went in because he told me to come in, duh~
I look around his room and his room is nice and it's not THAT messy.
"Umm.. Baek? Where are you?" I said.
"I'm here, I was at the toilet" He said and smile at me.

"So what is it?" He said. I look at him, he looks... even more handsome, I didn't notice how handsome he is. Everytime I'm with EXO and BTS my heart beating so fast, I don't understand why. I'm not into LOVE because I don't want to get hurt again.

And I didn't notice that I was in deep thought and I didn't realise that he was talking at me for long.
"Hello? Earth to (Y/N)" He said while waving his hand in front of my face. "Huh? What? Did you say something" I said and feeling embarrassed because I've been staring at him for long.

"*laughs* little baby, come on we need to go, I heard the others calling for us" He said and but his arms to my shoulder and ruffle my hair.
Omo... omo... Song (Y/N).. you can do this don't blush or something... hwaiting!

Both og us went down stairs and saw the others eating... already...
"Ya!!! Why you guys eat without me?!" I yelled at them.
"You were so slow and we've been calling both of us but I guess you didn't heard us, so we eat and we were so hungry that's why we didn't wait for you" Kai said while there's a chicken on his mouth.
Aish that guy... he really loves chicken.

"*sighs* whatever" I said and took some chicken and put in my mouth.
"Hey slow down" Chanyeol said and then Kai chokes on his food his face was red.
"Hey are you okay, what's wrong with you" Kyungsoo said and give him some water.

"I'm *cough* okay *cough* *cough*" Kai said and drink the water.
"You sure?" I ask him, he only nods. He doesn't make an eye contact with me after he heard 'slow down'...What's wrong with that?

"*sighs* I'm fine now, I'm going to my room" He said and stood up. He ran to his room.
"What's wrong with that kid" Suho said. Everyone looked at each other.
"I don't know *shrugs*" Kyungsoo said.

All of us talk and talk. We play. We watch movies. And more.
I looked at the time and it was 8:30pm wow time goes so fast.
"Guys I think I need to go now" I said and stood up.
"Oh okay" Chen said.

"I will walk you home" Xiumin said. I looked at him and blink many times.
"H-huh? No need t-to my house is nearby" I said.
"No. You're a girl and also an idol, what if some fans saw you or even worse a perverted guy" He said.
"*sighs* okay fine" I said. He has a sweetest smile on his face. And that made me blush.

"Tsk *roll eyes*" All the boys roll their eyes.
"Let's go" I said and smile at him. Both of us went out and walk to the dorm. Both of us are in front of the door.

"Umm... Shane" Xiumin said. I look at him. Before I could say something, I felt his lips...he pulled away and smiled at me.
"Saranghae" He said and run off. I blink many times and I don't know what's going on.

I wish no one saw that. I went inside and all the girls fangirling.
"OMG! I saw that!!" Jasmine said. Well then...wait what?! Try to act innocent Shane you can do this.
"Huh? What are you talking about?" I said to them and try my best.

"What do you mean by "What are you talking about?" Huh? Stop acting" Megan said. Damn it...play cool Shane you can do this.
"I really don't know what are you talking about, now let me go to me room and take a shower then sleep" I said and walk pass them. I went to my room and do my things.. and I went to sleep.